News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Kind of glad I traded out of the draft. The two players I was going to pick were selected before pick 9, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Happy to see the return of The Great Waldo.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Alex Smiley

I thought I posted in future deals regarding Waldo, did Ian catch it that quickly? lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM AlexK on October 14, 2013, 06:35:42 PM
I thought I posted in future deals regarding Waldo, did Ian catch it that quickly? lol

Maybe Waldo made it disappear...

Cory

cmon Josh, anyone know his online hours?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

sometime after last call.

Cory

Quote from: jagilki on October 14, 2013, 06:42:38 PM
sometime after last call.

ITS MONDAY ...then again its always Saturday for Josh

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Mentally Handicapped Elephants....

T-Bonizzle

NOOOOO ALEX!!

YOU FORGOT TO SAY I LOVE YOU!

Alex Smiley

Quote from: T-Hallowed on October 14, 2013, 06:51:34 PM
NOOOOO ALEX!!

YOU FORGOT TO SAY I LOVE YOU!

I keep my working relationships strictly professional.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

At least Alex has The Great Waldo to make all of Cappy's alcohol disappear.

jagilki

Cappy can do magic to.

He can turn alcohol to urine.

Domingo

Can't wait to get home and start crossing people off my draft list. Also going to be fun to start crossing draft picks that are worthless since people have extras and cannot use them off add well.  8)

Mike Powers

Who signed Henri Jour?

Steven

I will make sure to stay online until it's my turn to pick! Don't worry about me.  8)