News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Metro

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Mike Powers

Thanks.  Just keeping my shit up to date.

Justin

Quote from: Steven on October 14, 2013, 08:24:42 PM
I will make sure to stay online until it's my turn to pick! Don't worry about me.  8)

Well we're waiting on Cory so it might be a while.  Worst case scenario, PM me a list of top 5 players in order of preference in case someone picks them.

¿PapaPancho?

Steven

I should've made Morris my head coach again when I had the chance. Everyone knows that went well last time, haha.

GM Franchise

Now I need to brainstorm some PR campaigns.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Steven on October 14, 2013, 08:33:19 PM
I should've made Morris my head coach again when I had the chance. Everyone knows that went well last time, haha.

I would bump Nathan Spots to Head Coach and then sign Sheik to Assistant.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Mike Powers

Quote from: Steven on October 14, 2013, 08:33:19 PM

Nice to see you in the OOC bro!  Make more of a habit of it, won't you?

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on October 14, 2013, 08:26:04 PM
Metro
Quote from: PapaPancho on October 14, 2013, 08:32:45 PM
Boise did
Quote from: Strike on October 14, 2013, 08:49:59 PM
Metro.

<_<

I think I got it guys.

Justin

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Mike Powers

FINALLY, someone gives me an answer. 

Cory

Josh just PM'd me and said we're work on our deal after hes off work, so draft will move on tonight.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Who has 50 draft picks?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible