News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gates

I don't recall them trading...I believe Shields exited before he made any trades.

Justin

I believe we can skip that pick as the Defenders team is complete.

Dorling

Quote from: C.J. Gates on October 16, 2013, 03:23:27 PM
I don't recall them trading...I believe Shields exited before he made any trades.

I think you're right, there's nothing in future deals and Ian updated the draft order 2 days ago. I'm going to do it.

FXBlade

So does that leave Metro with the next two picks? Or did he trade on away?

Justin

I have the #28 pick.  Ian never updated the list.

Gates

I was going to say...Metro only has room for 1 player so hopefully he didn't have 2 picks back to back.

FXBlade

Quote from: JustinP on October 16, 2013, 03:29:34 PM
I have the #28 pick.  Ian never updated the list.

is metro still 29th then? (2nd/1st}?

Justin

Gates

Quote from: Blade on October 16, 2013, 03:30:38 PM
is metro still 29th then? (2nd/1st}?

Unless he trades it away...

Jon

Metro is on the clock now to start the 2nd Round.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Alex Smiley

I just realized I'm in a little bit of a pickle, I think. I've got 4 spots to fill in the roster, and only 2 draft picks coming up. Is there a time after the draft to sign any remaining free agents?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Dorling

There are free agents now, and after the draft there will be more. You will be fine.

Hondo

Quote from: GM AlexK on October 16, 2013, 04:25:49 PM
I just realized I'm in a little bit of a pickle, I think. I've got 4 spots to fill in the roster, and only 2 draft picks coming up. Is there a time after the draft to sign any remaining free agents?

yessir, but be advised, the pickings will be slim.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mike Powers

Acquire a 2nd rounder via trade (for a 2nd rounder next year perhaps).  A quick look at the draft order shows a few teams with multiple picks coming up.