News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

inside the fbl was particularly awesome. It's a great special treat and makes me think we were very spoiled to have it every week back in the day. XD

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

+1 for Dead Poets Society reference.

But yes, thanks for all you do, Ian.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Trumpers on October 27, 2013, 08:24:41 PM

Yes fine....like a dead body...brought back to life muhahahahahahahahaha...

This guy and James' Coach need to get together and have a few drinks.  Oh to be a fly on THAT wall.....

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 27, 2013, 09:59:00 PM
This guy and James' Coach need to get together and have a few drinks.  Oh to be a fly on THAT wall.....

They probably will plot murder and world domination.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Nice article Jon, really add something to the game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Guys I am sorry,  I will try to do better next week
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on October 28, 2013, 12:15:03 AM

What are you sorry about?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Quote from: Black Death on October 28, 2013, 12:15:03 AM

Don't worry BD, you're golden.

GM Franchise

Love the new team names and logos.

Dorling

I don't think Ty can handle winning a match. He's talking panic buttons and team changes already, and they have a 100% record.

TY. STOP.

Jon

He's losing his mind.

[Eyes widen]

And I'm reaping all the benefits.

[Smiles and disappears behind the curtain]

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Jon would you mind posting that link to your google doc again? I'm at work so it's not in my favourites...

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors