News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Must've missed that but yeah all GMs with Canadian players need to be leery of this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 28, 2013, 08:10:19 PM
This sucks for me big time considering I have two high profile Canadian players on my team. Here's a list of Canadian players in the FBL.

Donnie Henderson - Hooks
Chris Thomas - Hooks
Jamie Dawson - Tempe
Rhys Mitchell - Stars
Dean Daniels - Milan (SL)
Michael Watchen - FA

I think this storyline will definitely effect my team and the Stars the most considering those are three most high profile Canadian players in the league right now.

Ah, you get 5 protections from the SL Franchise.

J-Reb

Just a FYI, basketball season starts Wednesday - which means I won't be around as much.  I'm going to try and keep up, just might take me a little longer then usual.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on October 28, 2013, 08:21:33 PM
Ah, you get 5 protections from the SL Franchise.

I know but given my track record one or both of my Canadian players will want to play there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 28, 2013, 08:41:07 PM
I know but given my track record one or both of my Canadian players will want to somewhere I don't GM.

Fixed

T-Bonizzle

Toronto isn't the only city getting a SL team. How about all those high profile South African players?

Ty

Jennifer

I thought they were mostly from africa period as opposed to being from south africa specifically.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on October 28, 2013, 09:01:57 PM
Bone is confused.

Not yet. He hasn't tried to summon Sy Rogers yet...

Domingo

If Canadian players preferred to play in Canada, wouldn't they have asked to be traded to Calgary or Montreal this season?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Domingo on October 28, 2013, 09:09:22 PM
If Canadian players preferred to play in Canada, wouldn't they have asked to be traded to Calgary or Montreal this season?

No but the GN said that Toronto would try to get some Canadian nationals for the PR.

Jon

Hamburg, Germany
----

Bralin Hurtz (Portsmouth)
Franz Otto (Roswell)
Andreas Kurtz (San Diego)
Hans Fuhr (Seattle)

Iceland
----

Sven Morgensen (Montana)

Capetown, South Africa
----

Sonny Majorca (Barcelona) <----- ONLY SOUTH AFRICAN
Kolo Rolo (Birmingham)
Feni Oladunna (Hollywood)
Ubi Forti (Honolulu)
Ude Orlio (Kentucky)
Mutu Mukwaza (Pittsburgh)
Ofal Akanna (Portsmouth)
Konda Plains (Puerto Rico)
Wayo Juiama (San Diego)
Findi Muwama (Seattle)
Mowa (Wyoming)
Jomen Akabussa (Wyoming)

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

I know, but if they preferred they could have asked. It's more keeping your players happy so they don't want to leave now.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on October 28, 2013, 09:18:15 PM
I know, but if they preferred they could have asked. It's more keeping your players happy so they don't want to leave now.

That is very true. Player morale about a team is a big factor especially with how many international players there are that may want to jump ship with home country teams being formed now.