News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

FBL Results always put a smile on my face.

J-Reb

Quote from: T-Hallowed on October 30, 2013, 02:40:58 PM
FBL Results always put a smile on my face.

It's like Christmas!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on October 30, 2013, 02:44:16 PM
It's like Christmas!

Except when you get that lump of coal in your stocking .... WHAT THE FUCK TJ!!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Man that was a fucking task and half this week given 2 games and max teams we have had...but I think I organized myself to get there in the end...I shall now poop in peace
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Trumpers on October 30, 2013, 02:55:12 PM
Man that was a fucking task and half this week given 2 games and max teams we have had...but I think I organized myself to get there in the end...I shall now poop in peace

You go Ian, you deserve that poop.  Thanks for all the hard work dude
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on October 30, 2013, 02:55:12 PM

It is the 11th commandment ... thou shalt not interrupt thy neighbors poop

Also big ups if you get a clean wipe. those are the best.

Ty

I feel somewhat responsible for Umjumbo.

Still hate him

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 30, 2013, 05:43:44 PM

Dear god, it's catching.  Quick, someone come up with a vaccine!!  Soon, we'll all be infected!!!

Will Mike make it back from alaska in time for his next game

Mike Powers

Shit, sorry for posting in the Anchorage thread.  Meant to put it here:

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on October 30, 2013, 02:56:54 PM
Q1. Any comments on last week?
A1: It was a good week, we got our first win under our belt and hopefully we can start to build off of this.
Q2. Remo is upset you didnt speak to him. How do you respond to this?
A2: I completely understand him being upset and I plan on doing my best to rectify the position.
Q3. Are you worried you will not be able to produce a team which Scott Cunningham wants to stay for?
A3: No I'm not worried at all.  Great teams don't pop up over night, it takes hard work and thats what we are going to be doing here in Anchorage.
Q4. What does Larry Hardaway bring to this ball club?
A4: Larry brings consistency and a veteran leadership to the team.  He's been in the game since a young age and someone like him is extremely beneficial to the rookies here. 
Q5. What awaits you in Week 3?
A5: Another tough week ahead of us.  San Diego has guys like Joe Reed and Cam Drake, two guy who are hitting their peak right now.  Very excited to see Bobby going up against Cam.  As far as Tempe goes, much like us they are a mix of veterans and very fresh faces.  Flo seems to be off to a great start and I've been hearing a lot about Wilk Smith, going to be interesting to see what happens when he matches up with Captain Cunning.

Dear god, it's catching.  Quick, someone come up with a vaccine!!  Soon, we'll all be infected!!!

I'd delete it, but I know that is frowned upon in these boards.  Won't happen again Ian.

Ty

When Ian finds out you deleted a post, dare I say, it will be interesting to see what happens

Gates

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 30, 2013, 05:48:06 PM
When Ian finds out you deleted a post, dare I say, it will be interesting to see what happens

Except that he didn't delete a post...

The plot thickens!

Mike Powers

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 30, 2013, 05:46:11 PM

I'd delete it, but I know that is frowned upon in these boards.  Won't happen again Ian.
Quote from: The TyTy is here! on October 30, 2013, 05:48:06 PM

Quote from: C.J. Gates on October 30, 2013, 05:58:35 PM
Except that he didn't delete a post...

Ty

Sorry I meant if not when

Dorling

Ian can see which posts you delete from which thread and what they say. Delete the damned thing, he won't care.

Mike Powers

I believe I'll err on the side of caution.