News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

T-Bonizzle

Mike will be arrested for accosting the Glaciers.

Ty

Quote from: Trumpers on October 29, 2013, 07:33:55 PM

BREAKING NEWS...GM Powers booted from Anchorage Glaciers Press Conference!

GM Mike Powers of the Greenville Bulldogs was forcibly removed from the press conference today in a surprise move that left many questioning how he even got there. Shockingly, nobody is able to explain how he present at his own press conference moments earlier. Greenville did not play Anchorage this week. Ian Glue glue had this to say..

"That guys a fricking nut!..."

Nobody is really sure why Mike was there and what his cold beef is with GM Josh. Inside officials have also reported that Mike may just be a male nurse.

CREDIT: VICK TRAIN

T-Bonizzle

Mike Powers

That.  Was.  Awesome.

+1 now.

+1 again when I get home.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I want to call security on Mike only cause it will be interesting to see what happens.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jennifer

QuoteATTEMPTS TO CROSS LEGS IN COOL FASHION IN CHAIR, SHOE FLIES OFF AND SMASHES INTO EXOTIC FISHTANK SHATTERING IT ON OTHERSIDE OF ROOM

Exotic fishtanks really aren't doing well this season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

I'm okay. I hated it. James coach isn't good at his hobby though

Cory

just so im clear, as it stands right now, no expansion draft next season?

Gates

Quote from: Cory on November 01, 2013, 03:25:58 PM
just so im clear, as it stands right now, no expansion draft next season?

I assumed the new SL teams would be the equivalent to this, since they'd have the option of poaching the unprotected players.

Cory

but without an expansion, we dont have to protect players. Seems like if their under contract they stay, if they dont re-sign they go, and anyone you want off your team needs to be traded.

Kinda works as itll challenge people who gave bench & filler guys huge $$$

Dorling

Quote from: Cory on November 01, 2013, 03:48:08 PM
but without an expansion, we dont have to protect players. Seems like if their under contract they stay, if they dont re-sign they go, and anyone you want off your team needs to be traded.

Kinda works as itll challenge people who gave bench & filler guys huge $$$

The protections will be protecting players from Super League poaching.

Gates

I guess I didn't complete my thought...The new SL teams will be allowed to poach from the FBL teams, so you have to protect 5 guys or something...anyone unprotected can get poached.

Cory