News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Difference. Jag was masked men, you don't know what mo saw.

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 04, 2013, 10:35:43 AM
I know it's my coach, lol. Just need evidence to get something done so the detective and talking to the police, ala Jag's coach situation a few seasons back, seems like a logical move.

Or you could just call him out. Man up Franchise! Make a stand! Fire him and hire Moses Franks!

Talon

I think ian missed my reply in his big update this morning lol.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

Well ..I make a stand ... bye bye Grant
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Grant is going to be the best PF in the FBL. He deserves to be paid... And given how much you were so willing to pay Mason, it's effected how Nigel is going to deal with you.

I honestly don't blame you for this move, you need to remove that image of being a pushover. It might cost you a franchise player now, but it might help in the future.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

LOL

Powers has cookies on his team!

Mike Powers

Mother fucking phone.....lol.

Dorling

Do I need to hire a coach to deal with cookies?

Black Death

Pancho ... You just told him your an illegal immigrant
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Black Death on November 04, 2013, 01:01:04 PM
Pancho ... You just told him your an illegal immigrant

The fact that you jumped to all immigration is illegal bothers me.  Tell me is it because I'm Mexican that you assumed any immigrant who is Mexican must come here illegally?

Dorling

Bone, you realise you told your players that they had removed their dicks right? As in detached? Disassembled? Disconnected?

Quote from: PapaPancho on November 04, 2013, 01:16:44 PM
The fact that you jumped to all immigration is illegal bothers me.  Tell me is it because I'm Mexican that you assumed any immigrant who is Mexican must come here illegally?

Just you.

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on November 04, 2013, 01:17:57 PM
Bone, you realise you told your players that they had removed their dicks right? As in detached? Disassembled? Disconnected?

King Missile - Detachable Penis

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

I'm just dumbfounded...speechless...

Jon

Oh damn... What did Chris Flynn do?