News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: Trumpers on November 05, 2013, 02:25:05 PM
Constructive dismisal is by reacting a certain way you force someone to resign by behaviour...

Beat me to it

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on November 05, 2013, 01:36:13 PM
When challenged on his General Manager's name, Chris Cramp said that a man should not be judged on his name, but on his fingers prints.

LOL
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Quote from: Trumpers on November 05, 2013, 02:25:05 PM
Constructive dismisal is by reacting a certain way you force someone to resign by behaviour...

Ah, I see. Well that sucks

Rob

Gotta apologise if my patience and temper is a little short at the moment, got a bad cold/throat infection at the moment and I'm losing sleep and hours at work
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Quote from: Rob on November 05, 2013, 03:04:09 PM
Gotta apologise if my patience and temper is a little short at the moment, got a bad cold/throat infection at the moment and I'm losing sleep and hours at work

It's the FBL... you can say it...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Quote from: PapaPancho on November 05, 2013, 09:06:09 PM
Pittsburgh Blades trade Clint Danberry and Season 16 1st Rounder to Virginia Colonials

Virginia Colonials trade Leon Dreams, Season 15 1st Rounder and Season 16 1st Rounder to Pittsburgh Blades

Wow. Nice deal all around.

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 05, 2013, 09:43:11 PM
Wow. Nice deal all around.

It's not gonna work out. Can't trade Season 16 picks... unless Ian approves of it.

Mike Powers

We can always trade picks fir the upcoming draft, and the draft afterwards.

Jon

Yeah, I think I was remembering before the S14 draft was over. I think it is good to go.

Black Death

So what are the your guys thoughts on the season so far
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Most surprising thing to me is the Sy Rogers debacle.  His achilles heel was not wanting to be "the guy".....then he suddenly wants the Captainship?

Ty

That one caught me off guard. I honestly thought he was much more humble than that.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 06, 2013, 10:19:16 PM
Most surprising thing to me is the Sy Rogers debacle.  His achilles heel was not wanting to be "the guy".....then he suddenly wants the Captainship?

Different being the franchise cornerstone versus being valued by your team.  Clint Danberry is the best player on my team ... but if i made him captain mutu would be slighted.  One is a failure of loyalty ... the other is a failure of team building.  Mutu can never be the best player on my team.

GM Franchise

To me the most surprising thing has been the Hallmark and Danberry reuniting in Virginia happening so early in the season followed closely by the return of the Closeness Twins.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible