News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

My seat is not hot. I'd say it's warm but not hot like Rob, Ty, Alex, etc. who are really in the hot seat judging by everything that's gone on. I'd say I'm the next level above them on the hot seat scale.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Judging by what I've seen in the Gen News... it's hot.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

compare to past seasons... He in great shape

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I suspect if I had my players trying to murder each other I would've been fired.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Judging by what I've seen, I'm saying it's only warm, not hot. Hot is on the verge of getting fired hot. I'm not at that level yet.

Quote from: Black Death on November 26, 2013, 05:47:36 PM
Tj... out of this whole game ... the one person who would know  if his seat is warm , it would be Franchise. Believe that.

And this is why I would know all about that.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I want to GM London anyways

And I want Rob Palace there.
SixersEagles

[/center]

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on November 26, 2013, 05:55:56 PM
Franchise's seat is most definitely hot. But I would love to finally see his way through a full season in the FBL since he was with Seattle.

This, unless of course it's revealed that it was Hunch all along. He had a grudge against Donnie so he attempted to kill Mo to get hired and get Donnie in jail.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on November 26, 2013, 06:25:15 PM
I want to GM London anyways

And I want Rob Palace there.

You need Rob Palace on your team for sure.

Rob

I can tell Ian's waiting to use

"Hi Dad... I mean... Hi GM Rob"

I think I'll be legit happier if Franchise keeps his job than if I keep mine
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on November 26, 2013, 06:26:18 PM
This, unless of course it's revealed that it was Hunch all along. He had a grudge against Donnie so he attempted to kill Mo to get hired and get Donnie in jail.

My guess is it was the Closeness Twins who were accessories to the murder attempt and Cramp was the mastermind who will get caught. Hunch is like an incompetant movie detective character so he'll be involved in some of these shenanigans somehow.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on November 26, 2013, 06:27:18 PM
I can tell Ian's waiting to use

"Hi Dad... I mean... Hi GM Rob"

I think I'll be legit happier if Franchise keeps his job than if I keep mine

Thanks Rob. Season is about half over. My pre-season guess of getting 3-5 wins this season is dead on too.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

Mike Powers

I'm just glad the discussion over whether James' seat is "hot" or "warm" is over.

Black Death

here a question

Will pancho be able to save his season