News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Dom who said the kids where his... maybe that one of the reasons he in the chair.

also you where pushing him to do something that he was not capable of...you could have just let him be and got rid of him at the off season. but you keep pressing it.  Like when I had the problem with Franks...He was not capable of doing it  and flat out refuse to do it.  I fired him , he sue and i told the truth , I ask him to do something , he did not do it and I fired him for it.  lawsuit went away

Basically the guy was damage and you feed into his craziness. you could have taken the hint ... left him alone and got someone better.  I understand you were thinking long term for the team. but he was the wrong guy for the team.  now you might take a hit for it.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

He was capable of doing it, BD, but he dropped in rating this season. Considering I only talked to him once about it, I don't see how I kept pressing him on it, but I know what you are saying. Still, considering it came up in my media questions over and over again about the bench, if I did nothing and ignored it it could have done more damage.

Regardless,  what's done is done and I have to deal with what happens.  It's part of the game, I was just pointing out to Talon that I never fired Ferndale.

Black Death

it cool ... makes things more fun does it not

Ty

Just thinking, didn't it hint that his disability was all in his head

Black Death

it is ... but the problem would be  that Dom hired him knowing this.

In the end Dom might take a hit ... it might not be to big , but it going to hurt

Jon

Quote from: Black Death on November 28, 2013, 11:01:01 AM
it is ... but the problem would be  that Dom hired him knowing this.

In the end Dom might take a hit ... it might not be to big , but it going to hurt

In his defense, all he knew was it was a guy in a wheelchair and not his mental instability.

And the other options at the time of hiring Pete were not the best.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Not to mention, at the time he came on and did a hell of a job helping us win the championship

Black Death

Quote from: Domingo on November 28, 2013, 07:03:13 PM
Not to mention, at the time he came on and did a hell of a job helping us win the championship

That might hurt you in the case ...  because he help you win a title

Domingo

Well he did that by developing the young players i had at the time, something he want doing this season.

Domingo

Are the western conference scores up?

Dorling

Ty

You beat the aces by 98-94 and lost to the toppers 99-93

Dorling

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on November 29, 2013, 11:19:38 AM
You beat the aces by 98-94 and lost to the toppers 99-93

He is the Toppers.

Ty

sorry, meant he lost to honolulu

Jon