Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Because I don't want to watch Sandman v Raven with my Pancho in my hand

Mike Powers

Jon

Sorry wasn't able to get Power Rankings up. Doubt I'll have a chance to do them before next set of results. At the airport now heading to the Blue Devil state (right Talon?).

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Talon

Quote from: Jon on December 02, 2013, 01:59:19 AM
Sorry wasn't able to get Power Rankings up. Doubt I'll have a chance to do them before next set of results. At the airport now heading to the Blue Devil state (right Talon?).

Oh yousa funny man sailor jerry... sad you had to leave your beloved Duck country I am sure. LOL safe travels bro.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Trumpers on December 01, 2013, 05:36:49 PM
Thanks to Reb, AlexK, Jag, Jon, Dorling, Rob & Strike appreciated fellas.

And Powers I believe (trying to work out the real name!)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Powers what is your real name, send me money too
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Why am I getting fined for fielding Flynn? I put him out last week too and there were no consequences. Yet this week all of a sudden without any warning whatsoever, nothing said from my coach or in the General News, it's suddenly a problem?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

The devil is in the details:

Quote from: Trumpers on November 24, 2013, 10:57:41 PM

BREAKING NEWS...MALONE FACING WEEK 6 SUSPENSION AFTER FAN ALTERCATION

Cedric Malone is facing a Week 6 suspension after an altercation with a fan who accussed Malone of being a draft bust. Malone was benched this week despite GM Death wanting more from the former lottery pick player confusing fans alike. One fan challenged Malone and Malone then tried to bet the fan for one night with his wife. The fan won and Malone got angry. League officials said.

"Right now we are looking into the situation alongside Chris Flynn's situation in Texas...it seems a suspension will have to be served in Week 6 by both players. Teams are advised to contact Commisioner Trumps' office..."

GM Death inherited a tough team this year and has been given a major amount of slack, but his problems in maintaining James Grant has seen a noose tighten around his neck, Malone again adding more pressure to this.

CREDIT: VICK TRAIN

jagilki

When/If I can listen to the Special Report (still uploading?) I'll tell you all one thing.

I TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM THE CLOSENESSES!

Jon

LOL @ Manic!!!! Best part of the special report.

People in the Atlanta Airport were looking at me funny as I kept laughing over an 8 minute time period.

J-Reb

Fantastic stuff as always, Ian.

"Nude pictionary has taken it's toll on some." LMAO

Franchise, you couldn't have thought sending your entire team to the party was a good idea, yes?

Jon

Just realized that the Hooks forfeited there two games this week.... And most likely this week as well... WOW!

Franchise making history again.

Jennifer

Amazing Ian, simply amazing.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

* jagilki waits to see how Franchise finds the positive here.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on December 02, 2013, 08:50:14 AM
* jagilki waits to see how Franchise finds the positive here.

This should be interesting to see what happens next
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"