News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Well I quit again, rather than get fired, which wasn't going to happen lol. I just thought the story was right for me to at least try for the SL. Odds are I'm going to either not get a place or be rejected now.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Flins.

Anyone got the link to the Google Doc spreadsheet Jon posted in the off season? Had a search and can't find it.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Quote from: Rob on December 06, 2013, 10:17:45 AM
Well I quit again, rather than get fired, which wasn't going to happen lol. I just thought the story was right for me to at least try for the SL. Odds are I'm going to either not get a place or be rejected now.

Ian has said we have enough teams and players...I don't think he's going to actually run the superleague as a playable part of the game. Unless you mean something else that I'm not picking up on?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The SL is used to ferry people out of the game, create openings for the draft and a catalyst of a problematic rival organization. Nobody will manage a SL team unless that SL team becomes incorporated in the FBL and other SL teams then pop up in its place.

So yep...Rob unfortunayely mate you will be GMing them in your mind.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Any all-star predictions out there?

Rob

Haha well, I think that proves I'm struggling to keep up at the moment
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on December 05, 2013, 11:44:51 PM
I will be in touch ( ha ha ha) ... but mason hates my guts... but maybe we can work a deal with another team

<_<

>_>

...Just saiyan, man, it's looking like an awfully good thing right now.

Strike

Quote from: Rob on December 06, 2013, 10:17:45 AM

On the bright side, Rob? You won more games than I did this season (as has everybody else sans Alex). XD

Black Death

going to make a deal with you ... just will be at the end of the season when you take over ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I put it down to working 55-60 hours a week currently. I think I need a time out, I've got SCW stuff to do still and I'm running out of time
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Dorling/Pancho

could you decide the WEST/EAST All-Stars respectively please.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on December 06, 2013, 12:24:12 PM
going to make a deal with you ... just will be at the end of the season when you take over ...

Good with me.

Cory

Damn, sorry BD, looks like you have to ship Lee and Class back.

Tampa does have 4 picks tho.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE