News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Here's hoping I adjusted in time
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on December 08, 2013, 09:40:31 PM
Here's hoping I adjusted in time

Probably not going by what's happening.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Mike Powers

Captain Metro

Honestly ... players should always come before coaches. Fans come to watch players play, not coaches coach.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Somewhere GM Franchise has gone crazy in a European castle dungeon after having a breakdown because of Closeness Gate and has emerged wearing a sign telling teams to pick him as GM...

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Captain Metro

I'll admit I didn't know. I wanted to get Cal signed tonight because we're going live next week with the ERP Implementation at work that I'm on and I wanted to be able to get my guy signed and then lock in because I have no idea if I'll be around this week.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Mike Powers

Fucking hell.  I was so excited about Free Agency, and was trying hard to make sure that I was online when it happened.  Then I went, and fucked the whole thing up.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck losing both my coaches, completely misworded what I meant with Nelson. 
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on December 08, 2013, 10:11:08 PM
Fuck losing both my coaches, completely misworded what I meant with Nelson.

Man, Scott is gonna hate you.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

There was no way in hell I was leaving this week with my job intact
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Cunningham gets traded more than cigarettes in prison.

GM Franchise

At least you can take Scott and Chang to some funerals this week in Colorado.  :)

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Hopefully this is the last trade.  I have a good core with those three and I also have some draft picks this time around to fill in my weak spots
You Are Game Will Evolve