News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on December 09, 2013, 12:07:44 AM
Welcome Digger ... any questions we are here to help

Yep, if you need any help just ask one of us.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

The balls on you to say you can build around Chris Thomas and Donnie Henderson in Anchorage Franchise ... you almost got them killed in Colorado ... Donnie arrested for Mo Daniels attempted murder ... you sir have grapefruits

Strike

Well, a new face (welcome to the fray, Digger) and some old faces shifting teams.

I'll be changing some jersey names over the next few days, it seems, lol.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Strike on December 09, 2013, 04:33:04 AM
Well, a new face (welcome to the fray, Digger) and some old faces shifting teams.

I'll be changing some jersey names over the next few days, it seems, lol.

Yeah we might need to scrap it if its too much given nobody can hold down a job in this FBL economy...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Captain Metro on December 08, 2013, 11:15:04 PM
As long as it's alright with everyone - I've given Pancho proxy on my team with a list of FA's and Coaches. I'm not going to be around this week because of work commitments and don't want to fuck up everything for next year as a result.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ian is this going to be ok?

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on December 09, 2013, 04:35:21 AM
Yeah we might need to scrap it if its too much given nobody can hold down a job in this FBL economy...

It shouldn't be bad at all. I've learned my lesson and actually have the formats saved on Photoshop. Just a name swap and they're set to go.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

¿PapaPancho?

Super League is not fuxking around. At all.

Jennifer

Vegas now have Shack AND Cal Roberts.

o_o

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jennifer on December 09, 2013, 05:25:46 AM
Vegas now have Shack AND Cal Roberts.

o_o

They both signed for a combined 22 mill. And this means Shack is playing PF ... team player after all?

Dorling

So...nobody wants to join the current FBL champion GM in Baton Rouge. This is going to be a good challenge I think.

Jennifer

I've gone from having a huge hole on my team to having more players than I have roster spots by quite a margin.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Rebels and Emperors? Marks out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Someone remind me...

When does SL protections have to be in?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors