News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I believe its any time after All Star Break but sooner the better if I remember correctly.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

The SL can sign free agents too, if you wait too long you might lose players

J-Reb

Good deal for Justin in adding Scott Cunningham and Bobby Chang.  One of the few places that could legit save Cunningham's career considering he's been bounced so much.

Well done!

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 09, 2013, 12:59:28 PM
Good deal for Justin in adding Scott Cunningham and Bobby Chang.  One of the few places that could legit save Cunningham's career considering he's been bounced so much.

Well done!

Ummmm...did I post in the future deals thread?  I thought I did...or did Ian remove it already?

J-Reb

I didn't see it but just going by what I saw on your team thread.

Justin

When it comes to SL protections and the trading of players, do we do like we normally would with the expansion draft and protect the players we plan on trading?

J-Reb

Quote from: JustinP on December 09, 2013, 01:03:50 PM
When it comes to SL protections and the trading of players, do we do like we normally would with the expansion draft and protect the players we plan on trading?

From Ian's post:

P.S. You are not required to protect these players from the SL as they will officially SIGN AFTER your protections deadline.

Cory

...are the draft prospects out yet? i.e Jenn scouting

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

Doesn't that apply to free agents, Reb? I'm not sure the same is said for traded players.

Flins.

If a trade is confirmed I can't see why you would need to protect them since not protecting does not mean they will be leaving your team. As I recall it would just leave them open to poaching, but as a trade had already been agreed... meh, I'm not sure.

Stupid mistake on my part, though I'm not sure how it came up in the conversation between my PR lady and Don that I did not personally request him. Guess I should've waited till I got home from work.

¿PapaPancho?

If you trade a player it MUST be a SL protection.

If you sign a player it is NOT a SL protection.

I had already asked Ian about this.

T-Bonizzle

Flins, you're drunk, go to sleep.

Flins.

¿PapaPancho?

His name is Pete Sales ... not Pete Smalls

Flins.