News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

You'll be fine. The teams with three players are going to be the ones with the most challenge next preseason.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 14, 2013, 12:04:53 PM
You'll be fine. The teams with three players are going to be the ones with the most challenge next preseason.

I was thinking the ones with more than 8 might have the most trouble (like Puerto Rico). They will have to hope the SL takes one of their players.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on December 14, 2013, 12:13:46 PM
I was thinking the ones with more than 8 might have the most trouble (like Puerto Rico). They will have to hope the SL takes one of their players.

True or they can trade them to other teams for picks, players, and whatnot,
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: jagilki on October 22, 2013, 08:24:46 PM
PG
SG/SF
SG/SF
PF/SF
C
SG/SF
PF
PG

Wow, Alex, you better hope Boldo doesn't get hurt.

pffff, ahaha. haha, haha...

ha.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

He sent his one true love into harms way.

MONSTER!!!

jagilki

QuoteGM Byways has indicated he feels Bennett will remain Captain despite coming off the bench as a motivation for the Seeds next season, but also acknowledged Kamil's role will be as a 6th man giving inside scoring and rebounding.

GM Byways?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Couple of notes:

Please submit your protections when you can so I can put them on my sheet. Put them in the Future Deals thread. I think I misread what Hondo asked me, this wont effect morale at this stage as of course your helping me out with the game.

Also GMs for Season 15 if you have budgets for scouting please feel free to future deal them. Again this will just tidy up anything I can do as we are now well into the season.

Finally, if you know of people who might be interested in FBL, there is kind of a note in General News. I can only look to expand the FBL league if there are new GMs interested in joining, otherwise I cannot. As daft as it sounds I like to add 4 teams when I can two to each conference, but for the time being I wont be adding till we can see that we have more committed players wanting to play. Not a shot at anyone, just when it lags, it lags or if people bow out it then means we need to find someone else. Overall though I hope you are all still enjoying the game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

still loving it ... more to say addicted to the game , you done a fantastic job and want to let you know that you are appreciated for all the work that you done

Think I got few people interested , work some magic on them

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Definitely still enjoying the game on my end.

Cory

Games addicting as hell man, well done Ian.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

We're all still enjoying.

Jon

Pretty much what everyone has said.

Game is very addicting and thoroughly enjoy playing it and adding to it.

As far as getting new people, I can check with a few people that may want to play, but pretty much everyone I talk to nowadays, is already playing FBL.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well if anything its helped my EFK post count!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

We just waiting on 3 teams correct?

Gates

Quote from: JustinP on December 15, 2013, 11:07:42 AM
We just waiting on 3 teams correct?

4 if we're counting Bismarck...