News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

DAMN IT PRANCY, YOU FUCKED MINE UP

jagilki

Mike Powers

Fucking. Classic.

Spat Diet Dr Pepper all over my iPad on that one.

+1 for sure.

GM Franchise

LOL +1 Jag, great stuff.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Cedric Malone ... You Magnificent Beast

Black Death

Love the new SL teams logos

GM Franchise

Agreed. The logs are awesome.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 17, 2013, 06:14:33 AM
Agreed. The logs are awesome.

Franchise, are trying to start poopgate again?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on December 17, 2013, 06:15:34 AM
Franchise, are trying to start poopgate again?

Autocorrect on IPad. Typed too fast, lol.

Black Death

doing his best Black Death impression

;D

Jon

Congrats Hondo. 100 wins is quite a milestone.

How can we get tickets to Hondo Night?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Congrats on the 100 win milestone Hondo.