News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: The TyTy is here! on December 17, 2013, 10:44:49 PM
I do what I want...

I didn't check before I posted. I'm not really paying attention at this point.

Whatever, I Do What I Want!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Retiring Nicks Jersey.  Would that be this seasons budge, or next?

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE STOP POSTING SO I CAN POST!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: jagilki on December 17, 2013, 10:48:37 PM

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!

This year

Strike

Quote from: jagilki on December 17, 2013, 10:48:37 PM

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!

This season.

And no.

Ty

I'm going out of town tmr so I won't be able to check in for a few weeks. Bye bye. Talk to you all when I'm back in North America.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kenfucius

Good trip, Ty.

And lemme guess, tip number 8 is pay attention to how much money you've got.

Mike Powers

This fucking guy gets it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Pancho, TJ and I just got done recording a new N.S. Report.

I think it's something you might all wanna pay attention to, as we're covering some basics for new and existing GMs. >_>

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Strike on December 17, 2013, 11:51:18 PM
Pancho, TJ and I just got done recording a new N.S. Report.

I think it's something you might all wanna pay attention to, as we're covering some basics for new and existing GMs. >_>

Warning ... I'm underperforming, TJ is a virgin, and Strike went winless so DO take our advice with a grain of salt.  We know what we're supposed to do ... but we don't always do that.

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on December 17, 2013, 11:53:13 PM

Warning ... I'm underperforming, TJ is a virgin, and Strike went winless so DO take our advice with a grain of salt.  We know what we're supposed to do ... but we don't always do that.

What he said.

jagilki

The best advice for this game is just have fun and freaking play.  Don't get to worried if things don't go your way, that's part of the game.

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on December 18, 2013, 12:00:33 AM
The best advice for this game is just have fun and freaking play.  Don't get to worried if things don't go your way, that's part of the game.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty