News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Hey Ian, why type of liquor did you by yourself for Christmas?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on December 30, 2013, 05:46:02 PM
Hey Ian, why type of liquor did you by yourself for Christmas?

Nice bottle of Jack Daniels. Funny, you must have read my mind...I was just thinking...I got to post that to let everyone know! Lol. Will be consumed tomorrow evening folks. Thanks again.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

Quote from: Trumpers on December 30, 2013, 05:52:36 PM
Nice bottle of Jack Daniels. Funny, you must have read my mind...I was just thinking...I got to post that to let everyone know! Lol. Will be consumed tomorrow evening folks. Thanks again.

Hopefully Gentleman Jack?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: Jon on December 30, 2013, 05:53:34 PM

This...when you say nice bottle I assume you mean either Gentleman's Jack or the single barrel Jack Daniels

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It was nice enough for the donations I had thanks fellas :)

Captain Metro

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 30, 2013, 05:39:13 PM
The Flips is in

I thought I was still GM of Boise? Not Lee Reran or Chin Chik.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

In other news...I was able to sim a stupid amount of games already for Week 10 seeing as the West has a real lack of GMs!

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on December 30, 2013, 05:57:15 PM
It was nice enough for the donations I had thanks fellas :)

Much deserved.

Jon

2013 FBL Award Results

GM of the Year: Chris Dorling & Jack Hondo

Head Coach of the Year: OJ McLoo (Puerto Rico Waves) & Mark Black (Seattle Toppers)

Assistant Coach of the Year: Tuffy Reid (Hollywood Stars)

Team of the Year: Las Vegas Aces

Most Improved GM: Jon, Black Death, & Flins

Biggest Mess-Up: TyTy vs. Typing, GMs sending their players to Closeness Party, & Pancho handling of Pebbles Lane

Funniest Moment: Cheese King FBL takeover

Worst GM: TyTy

Worst Team: Bismarck Jaguars

Best Newcomer: Flins

Best General News Story: Triple B "ATTEMPTED TIME TRAVEL PRESS CONFERENCE CONFUSES SPUDS FANS AND WORLD" & Closeness Twins "BREAKING NEWS...CHASE MCCRACKIN APPEARS ON NEWS ASS TO DISCUSS THE CLOSENESS TWINS SEIGE"

Best Player: Redford Shack (Las Vegas Aces) & Troy Marshall (Puerto Rico Waves, Boston Bells, Barcelona Matadors, & Seattle Toppers)

T-Bonizzle

Ian, the Montreal news story mentioned the Foresters giving up a pick to Honolulu. What is that about exactly?

T-Bonizzle

Nevermind on that, I now realize the news story was talking about the pick they already traded to me.

Cory

Quote from: Jon on December 30, 2013, 05:53:34 PM

Fuck thats my shit, went on sale here for new years, still cost me $38.99

JW, how much is beer in everyone elses part of the world? My province in Canada has notoriously the highest cost of beer certainly in north america because its government controlled. Bought a 12 pack for last nights game of Coors, set me back $24

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on December 30, 2013, 10:14:19 PM
Fuck thats my shit, went on sale here for new years, still cost me $38.99

JW, how much is beer in everyone elses part of the world? My province in Canada has notoriously the highest cost of beer certainly in north america because its government controlled. Bought a 12 pack for last nights game of Coors, set me back $24

For comparisons sake... a 12 pack of Coors in North Carolina on base is about $10 bucks.