News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

hell get a 12 pack for about 8.99 here , some places even less ... it is texas
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Cory on December 30, 2013, 10:14:19 PM
Fuck thats my shit, went on sale here for new years, still cost me $38.99

JW, how much is beer in everyone elses part of the world? My province in Canada has notoriously the highest cost of beer certainly in north america because its government controlled. Bought a 12 pack for last nights game of Coors, set me back $24

should have just bought a case of water, its the same thing  8)

I can usually get a 30 pack of beer for about 20 bucks
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

Don't drink, no clue what shit costs.

Cory

I hate you all.

A 24 here of imported beer will run around $50, of something local, like Alexander Keiths, $40 on a good day.

Whats a pint of Jack cost? Here I usually get the 750ml bottle, which is middle ground between a pint and a quart, and that'll run ya $35

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

I can New Castle 12 pack at my local CVS for 12 bucks.

Hondo

A 12-pack of Diet Coke costs $4.50.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Quote from: Cory on December 31, 2013, 01:35:23 AM
I hate you all.

A 24 here of imported beer will run around $50, of something local, like Alexander Keiths, $40 on a good day.

Whats a pint of Jack cost? Here I usually get the 750ml bottle, which is middle ground between a pint and a quart, and that'll run ya $35

Mid $20s

Dorling

I could walk into the supermarket next to my office now and get 4 500ml bottles of ale for £6. Or 24 440ml cans of lager for £17. The nicer beer is a bit more pricey.

Dorling

Quote from: Jon on December 30, 2013, 06:45:42 PM
2013 FBL Award Results
GM of the Year: Chris Dorling & Jack Hondo

I demand a recount. Sharing with my nemesis Hondo?! He can be my assistant GM of the year.

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on December 31, 2013, 07:27:10 AM

$4.50? You're getting hosed.

You're like the BD of the Diet Coke world.

Gates

I don't buy beer often, but I don't think I've ever paid more then $30 for a 24.

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on December 31, 2013, 08:08:13 AM
Mid $20s

For a pint?? Mid $20s for a fifth.

Pint of Jack usually runs around $12.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on December 31, 2013, 09:22:49 AM
For a pint?? Mid $20s for a fifth.

Pint of Jack usually runs around $12.

I must have gotten mixed up what he was asking about.

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on December 31, 2013, 07:27:10 AM

Non Generic Brand name Pop runs between 4-5 bucks a 12 pack around here.  Although both grocery stores here in town are having Pepsi products on sale for 2.99 a twelve pack ATM.

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on December 31, 2013, 10:28:56 AM
Non Generic Brand name Pop runs between 4-5 bucks a 12 pack around here.  Although both grocery stores here in town are having Pepsi products on sale for 2.99 a twelve pack ATM.

There's usually a pop sale at one of the grocery stores or drug stores, (3 for $10 sometimes, 4 for $12 others) and that's usually when we buy ours. But if you're out and have to stop at a gas station to pick up a quick case, it's $4.50.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty