News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Hooks new potential Sponsor?

Elkwater Ale

Gravedigger

NBL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for this league, like Kirk I have gotten hooked as well. Loving it.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Kirk on March 01, 2014, 07:20:37 AM
I think I'm already addicted. I haven't stopped clicking refresh since I saw Ian updating the game earlier today. Even after I finished my press conference and reviewed my teams performances, I still kept refreshing. I'm pretty sure that this game is going to consume my life like mafia has.

"Constant Refresh Syndrome".  It's the 4th stage of Syphillis.

Kirk

Where can one find information about draft picks (who has what picks etc.)?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

I don't mean the order (which I understand is determined by final positions) but who has multiple picks in a round or which teams have traded theirs away.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Talon

Future Confirmed deals thread, first post.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on March 03, 2014, 12:26:02 AM
Future Confirmed deals thread, first post.

It's in the Future Confirmed Deals thread.

Edit: Ninja'd
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Justin

For the millionth time...if you're going to call somebody into your office to talk, pleaes go ahead and say what you got to say.  All Ian is going to do is reply with "Yo", "Hey boss", "Yea", "Yes", etc.  when you request someone to talk to. 

jagilki

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If you can find 4 more GMs we can have 4 more expansion teams for next year. So choose 2 from each conference...its all depending on whether we can get 4 GMs and we have enough coverage for exsisting franchises.

WEST:

EAST:

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

My votes would be for Rapid City and Reno in the West, and Nashville and Morgantown in the East.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Reno + San Fran in the West, Nashville + Morgantown in the East

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

not a HUGE fan of the "Ducks" name, but if Rapid City became a reality, I'd probably have to turn traitor on the Bears.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on March 03, 2014, 01:54:02 PM
My votes would be for Rapid City and Reno in the West, and Nashville and Morgantown in the East.

Its down to you guys really. I need to make sure we have enough GMs to run the game. So...if there is 4 new GMS and we retain the current GMs then I can make it happen for Season 16.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'