News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gates

Quote from: Jon on March 03, 2014, 02:57:51 PM
I say when we find the 4 GMs... they pick the team they want.

I guess that works too...

GM Franchise

I hope one of them picks New Mexico because that skull logo is bad ass.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Jamal Tees is gonna ask Franchise to come to Daddy Show and Tell day. Afterwards, they can meet up with BD and Cedric Malone for pizza and milkshakes.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on March 03, 2014, 08:27:48 PM
Jamal Tees is gonna ask Franchise to come to Daddy Show and Tell day. Afterwards, they can meet up with BD and Cedric Malone for pizza and milkshakes.

Yeah and when he comes to Daddy Show and Tell Day he can talk all about how the Glaciers beat the defending champion Wolves last week.  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 03, 2014, 08:29:31 PM
Yeah and when he comes to Daddy Show and Tell Day he can talk all about how the Glaciers beat the defending champion Wolves last week.  :D

I'm glad I was able to make your season for you. :D

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on March 03, 2014, 08:36:39 PM
I'm glad I was able to make your season career for you. :D

FIFY.

Black Death

Oh a play date ... how nice
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kise

You guys aren't ready for this

Gates

Oh man...shits going to get real.

Tritch

I would like to play.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

GM Franchise

Two down, two to go.  :)

Jennifer

I think I've drafted a friend in. He's also on FFL but hasn't been on EFK before. I think he still needs to be approved for registration before he does some research on FBL though.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

The TeeJ of Philly

Still don't know how I feel about this....

Black Death

Rob might be coming back , he going to be covering me in about a week while i move ... so i think he open to return next season and that will make 4

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on March 03, 2014, 11:50:16 PM
Still don't know how I feel about this....

Well, that's understandable but bear in mind that it's Ian who's considering expanding the number of teams, so it's down to whether he believes he can handle the increased work load, more or less.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."