News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Kirk on March 22, 2014, 12:02:10 AM
A lot of coaches seem to have picked this week to throw a fit. Not just at the struggling teams, either. Does that often happen in this game?

Yes, and it's not just the coaches either at points.

I just love Jen explains what she meant and it's clear as day. I explain what I meant and Mack Ryan might be gay.

jagilki

Nick Shaw is a bitch.

Jon

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on March 22, 2014, 12:03:43 AM
Yes, and it's not just the coaches either at points.

I just love Jen explains what she meant and it's clear as day. I explain what I meant and Mack Ryan might be gay.

You've had Mack Ryan for 4 weeks and not a very good rep.

Jen has had X for quite a few seasons now and a good rep. 

Gotta earn it.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Captain Metro

Quote from: Jon on March 22, 2014, 12:21:53 AM

Gotta earn it.

I think Jon's suggesting you do him up the bum ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

jagilki

Jennifer

Quote from: Kirk on March 22, 2014, 12:02:10 AM
A lot of coaches seem to have picked this week to throw a fit. Not just at the struggling teams, either. Does that often happen in this game?

Well if you take a closer look it's not too too surprising. Coaches have their own personalities but no one likes it when their gm is short or aggressive with them, especially when it's not the coaches job or they already answered the question

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

http://www.amazon.com/Kai-Zu-Orphans-Pyramid-Cartoon/dp/0982676204

QuoteKai's a foster child and he's turning eleven. FOSTER CARE ENDS AT ELEVEN. Now he must compete for a spot in an exclusive orphan boarding school. Hundreds enter the Orphan's Pyramid. Few reach the top. It's not so bad at first. He's given what every eleven-year-old boy wants: an endless supply of television, video games, and junk food. But the moment he finds a hidden message from the mysterious Barbeque Captain, he realizes there's more at stake than just school admission. As he moves up the Pyramid, the danger increases. A mutant squirrel, a chainsaw-wielding puppet, deadly chalupas, cyborg cockatoos, two man-size rabbits, one plus-size Queen, and several kabuki-masked middle managers are nothing compared to the shocking truth Kai learns in the end... Is this the solution to America's Foster Care Crisis?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jon on March 22, 2014, 12:21:53 AM

Gotta earn it.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Flins.

Quote from: Jennifer on March 22, 2014, 04:51:05 AM
Well if you take a closer look it's not too too surprising. Coaches have their own personalities but no one likes it when their gm is short or aggressive with them, especially when it's not the coaches job or they already answered the question

This is where the game becomes subjective, for example, my coach this week refused to give an opinion on something where as others this week have asked similar questions and had responses. Their answers were usually not particularly helpful - but again that depends on who you are dealing with and what the question was. In my case, I am taking it as part the coach's attitude/part lack of respect due my inexperience as a GM/part misinterpretation of what I was asking.

There is a plan with my response, but it will most likely fall flat on its face.

Black Death

Quote from: Talon on March 21, 2014, 11:56:19 PM
Probably would've been smart, but "no comment" is no fun.

I'm not going to tip toe around the game.

I understand , but a bulldozer attitude is not going to work every time... some times you got to pick your shots 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

To me you came across as accusing him of not doing his job. Chart is touchy and will get offended by that type of thing

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Quote from: Talon on March 21, 2014, 11:56:19 PM
Probably would've been smart, but "no comment" is no fun.

I'm not going to tip toe around the game.

Sometimes no fun equals winning in this game.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Flins.

I don't think that is the best tagline for the game haha.

Justin

Quote from: JustinP on March 22, 2014, 08:07:41 AM
Sometimes no fun equals winning in this game.

Not to mention, Ian will create enough headaches for you so there is no need to create your own.