News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on April 06, 2014, 11:41:15 AM
So is this the week we can go after pending fas?

After the all star break. I seriously don't know why people thought it was week 6.

Jennifer

That Defender/Bulldogs game is truly a wonder to behold.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Wait a minute...the Toppers got a win?!  :o
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

....guess shits worse than I expected here in Calgary.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

It wouldn't be as bad if you wouldn't have botched the Michael Free situation.  The snowball effect is now in place.

GM Franchise

Only having 2 wins isn't helping matters either.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Captain Metro

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 06, 2014, 02:05:33 PM
Only having 2 wins isn't helping matters either.

Yeah - I pity whoever takes over Calgary. It's almost as bleak as the post Franchise Spuds.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Captain Metro on April 06, 2014, 02:10:29 PM
Yeah - I pity whoever takes over Calgary. It's almost as bleak as the post Franchise Spuds.

Nah, they got a second round pick for a player they had no chance of retaining. Seriously, Cory, don't know how you did it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Captain Metro on April 06, 2014, 02:10:29 PM

Ty's Bells were just as bad.

Jennifer

Quote5- The straight up competition between the West All Stars and the PR Waves shall be fun to watch.

#shotsfired

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

FXBlade

Where would one find the PDF of the players whose contracts are expiring/where they want to go etc?

I hate to be the one to ask this, but I reformatted my computer, and didn't take that file onto my hard drive like a dick

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on April 06, 2014, 03:42:06 PM
Where would one find the PDF of the players whose contracts are expiring/where they want to go etc?

I hate to be the one to ask this, but I reformatted my computer, and didn't take that file onto my hard drive like a dick

I've attached it to this post.

FXBlade

Mike Powers

Yabla was 1 basket away from a Quadruple-Double. Whoa.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 06, 2014, 05:38:53 PM
Yabla was 1 basket away from a Quadruple-Double. Whoa.

He should've been on the All Star team instead of Plains. Yabla is the best defensive player in the game.