News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on April 07, 2014, 06:56:06 PM
Strike ... how Lee doing

;)

My math is doing just fine. Unlike you once upon a time paying a guy and going over the cap. ;)

¿PapaPancho?

Everybody gets their turn to take their lumps ... who of us hasn't been waiting for the fall of Hondo?

Black Death

still say you should sign the deal for season 16 and told the agent to late to change it now ... only went over because I change the post ... should have left it alone 

my math is fine also
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

not me ... Hondo for life

The TeeJ of Philly

Dorling Gang or get mauled by tigers

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on April 07, 2014, 07:00:32 PM
still say you should sign the deal for season 16 and told the agent to late to change it now ... only went over because I change the post ... should have left it alone 

my math is fine also

So, bend the rules and conduct unethical behavior for one guy and expect no repercussions whatsoever?

You're a shining example for general managers everywhere. Remarkable.

Black Death

what would have the agent done strike ... yell at you because you gave his client what he wanted , just not for this season ...

yell at the media saying you not only gave him what he wanted , you set the contract for the next season so not to hurt the team.

Gates

Blacklist the GM and never deal with him again for bending the rules?

The TeeJ of Philly

Not just that agent, but others as that shows that the GM will do what you want when it benefits his schedule.

Black Death

Quote from: C.J. Gates on April 07, 2014, 07:14:07 PM
Blacklist the GM and never deal with him again for bending the rules?

bending what rule... he agree to the deal , it would not have been strike fault that he set it for the next season.  Hey , I thought you meant you wanted the deal down ASAP.  I am sorry it at the league office already ... but Lee has got what  he wanted ... I thought that what you wanted for him.

he would called you a evil bastard for thinking of the team first ...

now he spun it has you not willing to give in to his beloved client , and set you on the hot seat with the owner

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Black Death on April 07, 2014, 07:18:31 PM
bending what rule... he agree to the deal , it would not have been strike fault that he set it for the next season.  Hey , I thought you meant you wanted the deal down ASAP.  I am sorry it at the league office already ... but Lee has got what  he wanted ... I thought that what you wanted for him.

he would called you a evil bastard for thinking of the team first ...

now he spun it has you not willing to give in to his beloved client , and set you on the hot seat with the owner

Advice coming from the guy who caved to Mason Griffin's demands like a low-self esteemed girl in her first serious relationship.

Talon

BTW, I +1'd Dom for his reply, I was just snarling back in jest, no need to start a mini riot gents.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Strike

...In case you haven't noticed, my reputation hasn't exactly BEEN at its best lately.

I'd rather not be something shady and have the team fined along with being blacklisted.

Plus, it's a matter of principle. Guy may be one of the best PGs in the league, but I'm not going to sacrifice a fine on the team budget and one of my guys this season to sign another. If that's what sends me out the door, then maybe Tampa wasn't a fit for me after all. I'll roll with my punches accordingly.

Also, BD...ever thought of trying that with Mason Griffin once upon a time? >_>

Black Death

Quote from: Strike on April 07, 2014, 07:22:39 PM
...In case you haven't noticed, my reputation hasn't exactly BEEN at its best lately.

I'd rather not be something shady and have the team fined along with being blacklisted.

Plus, it's a matter of principle. Guy may be one of the best PGs in the league, but I'm not going to sacrifice a fine on the team budget and one of my guys this season to sign another. If that's what sends me out the door, then maybe Tampa wasn't a fit for me after all. I'll roll with my punches accordingly.

Also, BD...ever thought of trying that with Mason Griffin once upon a time? >_>

Actually it was Swoop McCarthy , where you think i got the idea from ... lol

might try to explain that to the owner ,  only reason your in the hot seat.   

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 07, 2014, 07:20:59 PM
Advice coming from the guy who caved to Mason Griffin's demands like a low-self esteemed girl in her first serious relationship.

yep... and it lead me to ruin ... has anyone else done it , no , because they learn from my mistake ( well there reya , but that is exception)

your welcome

Black Death

I am the working poster boy of what not to do ... because I done it first