News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 09, 2014, 10:10:05 PM
Ming, any update on the assistant coach feelers we sent out last week?

FRANCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jennifer

Quote from: Kirk on April 10, 2014, 12:46:22 AM
I suppose murder is cheaper.

I do not know and have never known anything about any players being killed.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

But it is expensive, right Jen?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

Some of the unprotected players have SL cities next to them. Does that mean they have already been poached or they are in contact with them? Do we get a chance to better the SL offers?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Kirk on April 12, 2014, 05:12:00 AM
Some of the unprotected players have SL cities next to them. Does that mean they have already been poached or they are in contact with them? Do we get a chance to better the SL offers?

If they are left unprotected that means the SL has a right to negoiate with them so yes you are correct and if you wanted to keep them then you should have protected them mate :)

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Incidentally I am looking for a new batch of player pics if anyone can help out from that wrestling game
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kirk

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 12, 2014, 05:14:06 AM
If they are left unprotected that means the SL has a right to negoiate with them so yes you are correct and if you wanted to keep them then you should have protected them mate :)

I'd have liked to keep one of them, but not above the other 6. I was just checking how it works.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

Can someone send me a screenshot of the FBL database? It's been blocked over here. I guess the government is worried that FBL will convert too many citizens.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Kirk

I've got the sheet for my team. I can't access the Google doc.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Ohh. I'd help but I'm on my phone and can't get a shot of the whole thing. Sorry
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

LOL the SL isn't touching any of the Flips players.

And Kirk, I'd help you but I am at work, and the google doc is filtered here as well.

Jennifer

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 12, 2014, 05:14:34 AM
Incidentally I am looking for a new batch of player pics if anyone can help out from that wrestling game

I've got your back. Give me a bit.

Also, Kirk - rotating players really doesn't happen very often in FBL and it's even less common only halfway into the season. The only time I can recall it being to a benefit was when two of the Aces (under Blade) who were quite old and getting news stories about getting run down sat out for a week, and they were pretty much a dead cert for the playoffs.

Basically probably not the best idea when the playoff race is this tight and there are only two games between 1st and 8th.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Kirk

Ah, I'd have thought that would be key to maintaining success during a season. I was bound to make a few mistakes in my first season. I'm comitted to it now, but I'll keep that in mind for the rest of the season. After the poor performances in the last couple of weeks, perhaps a change will shake the team out of their slump...or make things much worse. I think I've cocked up my protections as well. I should have stuck to not doing anything.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

If anyone else would like to know how to piss off their star player and destroy morale in one move, I'd be happy to share my expertise.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img