News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

You can always trade for the upcoming draft and the one after it.

Mike Powers

Just looking at the future deals thread.....we've done more in season trading that I can ever remember doing.  We be crazy, yo!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Franchise/Powers

This highest lowest of the 2nd rounder stuff. Come on lads. Games complicated enough for me already without that stuff and I am not overly cool with so much future trading of picks going on either (though I recognize people have started doing it)

Can you please adapt this trade to make it more...well easy to manage.

Thanks
Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Gotcha. Just messaged Powers and we'll get it sorted out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 15, 2014, 02:24:55 AM
Franchise/Powers

This highest lowest of the 2nd rounder stuff. Come on lads. Games complicated enough for me already without that stuff and I am not overly cool with so much future trading of picks going on either (though I recognize people have started doing it)

Can you please adapt this trade to make it more...well easy to manage.

Thanks
Ian

Sorry bro, we'll streamline it.

GM Franchise

Trade issue has been fixed.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 14, 2014, 11:41:31 PM
It's already happened with Pittsburgh and Puerto Rico.

Snitches get stitches.

¿PapaPancho?

GM Franchise

Who still has to get protections in?

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 15, 2014, 02:08:39 PM
Who still has to get protections in?

Going to do mine now.

Taurus

I'm game taking one of those new expansion teams *cough*Nashville Venom*cough*...and then inevitably get fired.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Dorling on April 15, 2014, 02:55:38 PM
Going to do mine now.

I think I sent mine in a few days ago.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Didn't see it on the list but I counted 23 teams having them in including the Steamers and River Bandits.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 13, 2014, 11:25:26 AM
Teams still needing to send in their protections:

Boise Spuds
Hollywood Stars
Honolulu Volcanoes
Kentucky Hayseeds
Roswell Aliens

This is the updated list.

Steven

Sorry about that guys. Roswell's protections are posted now!