News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

I was hoping that being locked in meant that no one could poach my coaches... :-\

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 17, 2014, 12:37:05 AM
Only team with any dead players will be Boise.

Right guy wrong team.

Flips will find a way.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ty on April 17, 2014, 01:46:13 AM
Flips will find a way.

Says the guy who isn't GMing.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

Thanks for writing Tempe off in your predictions, Justin. That should give me enough material to get my guys fired up again for the second half of the season. Everything seemed to fall apart when the editorials started talking about us as contenders. I can start planning a Franchise style playoff speech to follow the all star break.  :sparta:
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

The TeeJ of Philly

"The east is everyone playing for third"

Proceeds to say that digger could sneak into second place.

Solid article justin.

T-Bonizzle

/inb4massivewaveslosingstreak

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on April 17, 2014, 09:14:37 AM
Thanks for writing Tempe off in your predictions, Justin. That should give me enough material to get my guys fired up again for the second half of the season. Everything seemed to fall apart when the editorials started talking about us as contenders. I can start planning a Franchise style playoff speech to follow the all star break.  :sparta:

You forgot about your former coach gaining a massive ego and then benching your stars which didn't go over too well...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 17, 2014, 10:06:31 AM
"The east is everyone playing for third"

Proceeds to say that digger could sneak into second place.

Solid article justin.

Well I had to at least give them a mention since they are currently only a game behind.  :)

Kirk

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 17, 2014, 10:12:22 AM
You forgot about your former coach gaining a massive ego and then benching your stars which didn't go over too well...

Who's Nick Shaw? Never heard of him. Also, I didn't bench my stars... I rotated them. Sir Alex used to do that all the time and Utd won one or two trophies under him.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jennifer

This is the FBL, tell players that you're rotating them and they'll stare at you blankly and start turning in place.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Kirk

Can someone tell me where to find the free agency list (preferences). I've downloaded it on my computer but I'm going away for the weekend and what something interesting to read on my phone while I'm on the train.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 16, 2014, 05:33:06 PM
Page 62 for me, but I'm not set at default.

He posted it March 2nd if that helps.

Justin

I could use some help if anyone is interested.  After talking with Jen, Bone, and James in the EFK Chat yesterday I have decided to write a column based on statistics and how each team fares against the rest of the league in terms of the different team stats and also give an opinion on what directions the teams should go in during free agency and the draft.

In order to do this I need to compile the team stats for every game thus far.  I've gotten 10 teams done so far (Bears, Wolves, Waves, Greenhornets, Volcanoes, Glaciers, Toppers, Aliens, Steamers, Dragons).  I could use help getting the remaining 18 teams done.  All I'm doing is tallying the team stats for each game as well as how much their opponent scored against them each game.  I don't need the team they played, just the points. 

If anyone is interested in helping I will give you a bushel of broccoli.

Mike Powers

My phone has decided pdf files will not open right now. Can someone tell me the scores of my games and any stats of note?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Here you go guys I believe this is updated!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'