News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Cory's taking over the Bulldogs?

Kirk

Quote from: T-Flower on May 15, 2014, 10:38:50 PM
Yeah, doesn't work like that. We've established you can trade players to your new team.

Really? In that case, congratulations Powers. That's one hell of a team you've put together if you can manage the finances.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ty

Quote from: Kirk on May 15, 2014, 11:39:31 PM
Really? In that case, congratulations Powers. That's one hell of a team you've put together if you can manage the finances.

Morale trumps grade down the stretch. On paper, its a great team but can the personalities hold together

Mike Powers

Quote from: Kirk on May 15, 2014, 11:39:31 PM

Thanks. Currently sitting on $65 million in salary for my starters. Dunno what to do there, but it's a good problem to have. :)

Quote from: Ty on May 15, 2014, 11:42:15 PM
Morale trumps grade down the stretch. On paper, its a great team but can the personalities hold together

.....says the guy without a team..... :P

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Zeus he wants you to appreciate him
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 15, 2014, 11:48:03 PM
Thanks. Currently sitting on $65 million in salary for my starters. Dunno what to do there, but it's a good problem to have. :)

.....says the guy without a team..... :P

Oh you know what your gonna do :p

Id say Hughes is trade bait at this point. Decent numbers but without looking at stats, Id say he's the least bang for the buck of those guys. Terry is someone I'm high on, 15ppg off the bench will attract many offers no doubt. Other than that... I haven't been paying enough attention to know much of the others this season.

You'll have a fun off-season for shizzle

Kirk

What are incentives? I'm trying to figure out what Greenville have got at the start of next season and it doesn't seem like very much. As far as I can tell, Powers traded out/released 5 players and only brought in 2 (mediocre) ones. Greenville have both their draft picks and Brimingham's 2nd round pick. They have 1mil in scouting and incentives from Birmingham.

So 3 spots on the roster and 3 picks (2 second round).

Is all of that right?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Mike Powers

Greenville has 4 draft picks this season (1 First, 3 Seconds - their own, Birmingham's, and Calgary's). Next season they have an extra First via Anchorage.

Incentives is basically a gentlemens agreement between myself and Digger regarding scouting reports. That's more a personal thing between players, rather than teams.

Roster wise they have Hull, Johnson, Muwama, Olichia and Hurtz.

Dorling

Well I start my new job tomorrow. I PM'd Taurus earlier in the week with a plan for him taking over but, while he has been on the boards, he has not replied, so I have no idea of his status. As of tomorrow though I will be stepping back from this wonderful game!

I have enjoyed playing with you all!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on May 16, 2014, 05:36:27 AM
Well I start my new job tomorrow. I PM'd Taurus earlier in the week with a plan for him taking over but, while he has been on the boards, he has not replied, so I have no idea of his status. As of tomorrow though I will be stepping back from this wonderful game!

Thanks for playinmg Dorling and all your hard work as well. Best of luck with the job bud.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Congrats and good luck Dorling!

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on May 16, 2014, 05:36:27 AM

*fist bump*

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Kirk

" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Flins.

Good luck with the new job mate!

Jon

Congrats and good luck with the job Dorling! We'll miss you!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors