News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Dammit blade cause of you saying you were facing the hooks last week I had it stuck in my head that we played you
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

FXBlade

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on May 18, 2014, 04:16:39 PM
Dammit blade cause of you saying you were facing the hooks last week I had it stuck in my head that we played you

I swear when I checked, I was playing you. Hadn't even realised I'd made that mistake!

thecolonel

Excited for the game, but as new guy I'm curious what others would suggest looking into first? I am trying to get my feet under me regarding the game before really starting to make moves.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Number one tip I can give. Be careful with your finances. Don't try looking for an all star team cause you won't be able to afford it
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Domingo

Quote from: thecolonel on May 18, 2014, 11:56:23 PM
Excited for the game, but as new guy I'm curious what others would suggest looking into first? I am trying to get my feet under me regarding the game before really starting to make moves.

Read some of the threads t get a good idea about what to expect, while we all want to be successful like some of the top GM's in the game we almost always have lapses in judgment and find a way to screw something up. Don't take it to heart and enjoy the game for what it is...a game.

This isn't the NBA, so expect the unexpected and be ready for the smallest of errors to be blown up to epic proportions due to egos and attitudes the size of Texas.

As far as what to do for your team first, get ready for the draft Ian set up for the expansion teams and start looking at coaches. you're going to want a good pair of them.

Kirk

Have a look through the Tempe thread to see how quickly things can go bad and how not to fix it. The Waves thread is another good one for that (and was handled better). I've picked those as the best recent examples of a GM's decision derailing a season.

Also, buy kneepads and lube for when you have to deal with agents.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Cory

Subscribe to your thread too so you get a notification everytime Ian posts.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

so is Blair Smith and Shakers Lee still both FAs?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on May 19, 2014, 03:01:49 PM
so is Blair Smith and Shakers Lee still both FAs?

Nope they are still stars. The protections were for sl only. Anyone unprotected that did not leave are still with their teams. Hence Jen is looking to deal them.

Cory

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on May 19, 2014, 03:09:16 PM
Nope they are still stars. The protections were for sl only. Anyone unprotected that did not leave are still with their teams. Hence Jen is looking to deal them.

Alright, cool.

Talon

I've got a combo guard who is available, if you're lookin' for one Cory.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

Have NOTHING to trade with yet....but might be willing to deal future picks for players if the FA for us expansion teams is gonna be Flips players-esq

Talon

Actually, Domingo and I just shook on a deal. if anything changes I'll let you know, all I was looking for was future a future pick.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Justin

He doesnt read this thread.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Alex might have to pull out so its scramble time. Added to this I want to make sure all these new folks are onboard.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'