Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Domingo on June 02, 2014, 01:40:00 PM
BD's up right now.

If 24 hours pass between his pick and Josh's then he forfets the pick. Them the breaks...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on June 02, 2014, 01:43:46 PM
You could always (w/ the 24hr rule) do what NFL Fantasy does and do BPA and move on, kinda like an auto-pick. IE for BD, he needs a starting SG, so highest rated SG left goes to him.

Doesn't really work seeing as nobody knows apart from me what these ratings will be. If that was introduced there would be no need for scouting...I'd end up filling your rosters with the best pick from that position.

Cory

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 02, 2014, 01:45:15 PM
Doesn't really work seeing as nobody knows apart from me what these ratings will be. If that was introduced there would be no need for scouting...I'd end up filling your rosters with the best pick from that position.

Yeah, that makes sense, plus would kinda field like your rewarding someone who hinders an aspect the game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

Quote from: Domingo on June 02, 2014, 01:33:45 PM
Expansion teams cannot get into the Draft,  so take that out of the equation,  and take out all the complete teams that still have multiple picks they are not going to use.

True. Looking at it, there's something like 27 roster spots from non-expansion teams with 37 picks left in the draft. Some of those 37 picks are held by teams with full rosters, teams that have already locked in, or teams that only need 1 player and have multiple picks.

From my eye anyways...

Jennifer

Could someone responsible (perhaps not in his conference) proxy BD a pick?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on June 02, 2014, 01:53:34 PM
Could someone responsible (perhaps not in his conference) proxy BD a pick?

Again not really fair I dont feel anymore. I am just a big BD fan as everyone else, but the rules of this game are committment to it. He could have sorted this out with someone beforehand and hasn't. I don't see why we should second guess decisions he might make or slow the game up.

Justin

Its only seven hours left. Surely you all have something to be doing in the real world....

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also major thanks to Flins and Jon for their monetary contributions!

Domingo

Quote from: JustinP on June 02, 2014, 02:13:13 PM
Its only seven hours left. Surely you all have something to be doing in the real world....

I think it has less to do with moving the draft along and more to do with BD not having to forfeit a pick and having to wait until the end of the draft to see what is left when he has a draft pick

Justin

Quote from: Domingo on June 02, 2014, 02:18:41 PM
I think it has less to do with moving the draft along and more to do with BD not having to forfeit a pick and having to wait until the end of the draft to see what is left when he has a draft pick

Have you not witnessed these vultures and wanting to get things going.  Ask Rebel Child/Georgie..she has felt the wrath.  :P

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on June 02, 2014, 02:26:59 PM
Have you not witnessed these vultures and wanting to get things going.  Ask Rebel Child/Georgie..she has felt the wrath.  :P

If you're talking about me making things a 12 hour time limit, I was half joking.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on June 02, 2014, 02:30:49 PM
If you're talking about me making things a 12 hour time limit, I was half joking.

That's why I gave the tongue sticking out smiley.

Domingo

Jon

ROOKIE TIP: DO NOT BUG COACHES OR PLAYERS DURING THE OFFSEASON!

EDIT: BY COACHES OR PLAYERS, I MEAN COACHES & PLAYERS THAT ARE ALREADY ON YOUR TEAM. NOT FREE AGENTS.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Quote from: Jon on June 02, 2014, 02:40:20 PM
FRANCHISE TIP: DO NOT BUG COACHES OR PLAYERS DURING THE OFFSEASON!

EDIT: BY COACHES OR PLAYERS, I MEAN COACHES & PLAYERS THAT ARE ALREADY ON YOUR TEAM. NOT FREE AGENTS.

Fixed