News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

To be fair, somebody just PM me when it's my draft.  I've had some offline shit just happen, and really don't care about life right this moment.

Flins.

I just attempted to go through the trade thread and sort out the draft, but it is pretty confusing, seems to be a few points where people have traded picks that I can't see they have. That and no one really being consistent in the format they are posting picks, I can understand why Ian left us to our own devices with it.

But as T said, as long as everyone knows when they are up individually and what not, we should be good.

Domingo

I was trying to do the same Flins, all jumbled up.

Rob

I'm 28th but I'll hopefully be full by then.

Hope all is ok Jag.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gravedigger

The last pick was the 12th in the 2nd round, correct?

Domingo

Jon

Steven (Roswell Aliens) has the next pick via a trade with Metro (Boise Spuds).

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gravedigger

I'm 14th so I wanted to make sure you guys weren't waiting on me. I'm away from home this week for my cousin's wedding so I'm checking in less than usual.

Mike Powers

Send someone a proxy if you won't be around.

T-Bonizzle

I'll make your pick just PM me.

The TeeJ of Philly

No one is going to make note that Cory's editorial was good besides the fact he said taht Bedwell Brown was a small school kid to look out for despite him going to Duke?

T-Bonizzle

Kirk

I traded down to the No.24 pick, I think. I'm locked in so I won't be using it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 06, 2014, 08:49:04 PM
No one is going to make note that Cory's editorial was good besides the fact he said taht Bedwell Brown was a small school kid to look out for despite him going to Duke?

Duke was on his proven programs list as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Jimmy Gooch

Great work, Cory and TJ! Folks that do extra for the game make it that much more fun.