News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 14, 2014, 05:54:09 PM
Bingo. At least I hope so. He said Cordela would need to work on his upper body strength and a week later, he's putting up 9-13 points, 5-7 assists 3-4 rebounds and a steal or two.

Plus the scouting report I had was verrrrrrry bland in describing Nick.

Thing is, do you move Gun or JC?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Domingo on June 14, 2014, 05:57:51 PM
Thing is, do you move Gun or JC?

Who says I'm not moving both or neither?

Dorling

Quote from: Domingo on June 14, 2014, 05:35:46 PM
Best team in the league Panch...congrats.

He'll find a way to mess it up. He's never going to win the FBL.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Dorling on June 14, 2014, 06:18:44 PM

#ALLHAILDORLING

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Dorling on June 14, 2014, 06:18:44 PM

Domingo

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 14, 2014, 06:04:39 PM
Who says I'm not moving both or neither?

Don't think anyone is saying anything, only person that would know is you.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Domingo on June 14, 2014, 06:41:18 PM
Don't think anyone is saying anything, only person that would know is you.

indeed.....although I seriously don't know tho

T-Bonizzle

Unless there are restrictions from the sim, NBA teams have plays designed for 2 PFs, don't see why the locked in teams couldn't do that as well. Case in point NO ONE is listed as a center on Jacksonville's teamsheet.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: T-Flower on June 14, 2014, 08:36:45 PM
Unless there are restrictions from the sim, NBA teams have plays designed for 2 PFs, don't see why the locked in teams couldn't do that as well. Case in point NO ONE is listed as a center on Jacksonville's teamsheet.

That would make sense except for the fact the actual reason why there's no one listed is because Jax doesn't have a center.

Jon

TJ stop causing drama in the FBL OOC thread.

Geeze........

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on June 14, 2014, 09:02:31 PM
TJ stop causing drama in the FBL OOC thread.

Geeze........

I'M AMERICAN!!!!!!

Mike Powers

The TeeJ of Philly

I'm not SVETLANA!!!

GM Jimmy Gooch

That sucks if I can't use a 2 PF system. I started off with 2 pgs, had to trade to get another player, now there were no centers left over, but plenty of pariah wanting to take advantage of an expansion team. I will keep trying my best, but sheesh. Some of you guys should feel bad for the dishonest trades you sent. Some of you guys have been very helpful, for that I'm appreciative.

I started trying to turn chicken feed into chicken salad. I'm active and trying, which is better than some for our half month long draft.

But who knows, I bet there is a kind soul willing to trade a D- center for one of my B players and a first round draft pick.

Looks like I'll be running g 2 PF for at least a week...

Ty

Quote from: Buckson Gooch on June 14, 2014, 10:27:25 PM
That sucks if I can't use a 2 PF system. I started off with 2 pgs, had to trade to get another player, now there were no centers left over, but plenty of pariah wanting to take advantage of an expansion team. I will keep trying my best, but sheesh. Some of you guys should feel bad for the dishonest trades you sent. Some of you guys have been very helpful, for that I'm appreciative.

I started trying to turn chicken feed into chicken salad. I'm active and trying, which is better than some for our half month long draft.

But who knows, I bet there is a kind soul willing to trade a D- center for one of my B players and a first round draft pick.

Looks like I'll be running g 2 PF for at least a week...

Or trade with Zues. He has an excess of centres and doesn't have a backup SG/SF.

Simply, trade even C for a SG and both your problems are solved