News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Domingo

Wouldn't being labeled a terrorist and having to work his ass off to lose the stigma make him a success story of what can happen if you just relax and play the hand that is dealt to you though?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Domingo on June 14, 2014, 11:55:12 PM
Wouldn't being labeled a terrorist and having to work his ass off to lose the stigma make him a success story of what can happen if you just relax and play the hand that is dealt to you though?

That's not the point I'm making. the point i'm making is that T-bone has gotten pretty douchey since he won the championship, imo.

And it's not a hand you were dealt when you get Creed Jackson for Jay Riggins.

T-Bonizzle

The point is no one even knows what the argument is about any more. So let me invoke Godwin's Law. You're all acting like nazis.

Domingo

And seriously, since I noticed I dropped a point, whoever smited me could do it until I'm below negative and I really wouldn't give a damn. This is a game, and if it hurts your feelings when someone speaks their opinion you might want to stop playing and go play jacks because you're taking it too seriously.

Ty

Deep breath guys.

Fun comes first.

Captain Metro

Quote from: T-Flower on June 14, 2014, 11:38:34 PM
To add to that there's only two GMs on this page who have won and know what they are talking about when they say 'relax'.

I wish I had a picture of me holding my little league trophy so I could be one of those two who have won.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

¿PapaPancho?

I blame Dorling.  With him gone now we have to hate each other instead of being united in our hate of him.

Domingo

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 15, 2014, 12:04:13 AM
I blame Dorling.  With him gone now we have to hate each other instead of being united in our hate of him.

I don't hate anyone, but I have a special spot reserved just for you carino

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 15, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

Yes.

Ty

Quote from: Captain Metro on June 15, 2014, 12:03:38 AM
I wish I had a picture of me holding my little league trophy so I could be one of those two who have won.

My coaches tell me before every match.

Doesn't matter how many provincial championships I won, trophies I earned or what my national rank was. You don't wear your medals on the mat, if you did they'd slow you down. The next medal is the best, the others are in the past. Don't fight for what you've already won.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Ty on June 15, 2014, 12:10:48 AM
My coaches tell me before every match.

Doesn't matter how many provincial championships I won, trophies I earned or what my national rank was. You don't wear your medals on the mat, if you did they'd slow you down. The next medal is the best, the others are in the past. Don't fight for what you've already won.

#GMTyTY/Wright/BoDallas?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Gates

I think this happens every off season after people have locked in...there's always the "backseat GMing" where people give their opinions and others always take it a bit roughly.

But it's part of the FBL...

Also to whoever (I think it was Hannibal) who suggested a beginners guide to the FBL like 10 pages back...I think the beginners guide is your first season. You'll learn a lot more playing then reading.

Don't sweat it Gooch. As an expansion team, your only goal is to build the franchise this season.

The TeeJ of Philly

You just gotta Ty-lieve

T-Bonizzle

All you need to do is TYLEAVE!

GOSH DAMMIT TJ