News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: T-Flower on June 15, 2014, 12:15:07 AM
All you need to do is TYLEAVE!

GOSH DAMMIT TJ

Or,

Titles mean nothing when its a new day. One mess-up and T-bone is back on the same page as everyone else

Domingo

Been there, done that, got a free tshirt, Ty

T-Bonizzle

No Ty, obviously I've transcended everyone else in this game. You don't need to make excuses for the common rabble, it's alright.

jagilki

Christ, you guys need to chill the fuck out.

GM Franchise

Bone has transcended into another level of existence...

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: T-Flower on June 15, 2014, 12:24:20 AM
No Ty, obviously I've transcended everyone else in this game. You don't need to make excuses for the common rabble, it's alright.

I created this monster .... I must kill it.

Domingo

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 15, 2014, 12:28:33 AM
I created this monster .... I must kill it.

Well the pundits do say you may have the best 8 player team in the league. ;)

GM Franchise

I've noticed I dropped a few points today so I figured I'd share this post by Dom since I'm of the same opinion on this subject.

Quote from: Domingo on June 15, 2014, 12:00:11 AM
And seriously, since I noticed I dropped a point, whoever smited me could do it until I'm below negative and I really wouldn't give a damn. This is a game, and if it hurts your feelings when someone speaks their opinion you might want to stop playing and go play jacks because you're taking it too seriously.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

For those claiming they don't care about theirpoints as soon as they lose them, we might believe you if you didn't come on to whine as soon as you lose one.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

¿PapaPancho?

The annual FBL GM Convention

AND I CANNOT SEE YOU DOMINGO ... I SEE NOTHING YOU WRITE. EVER. EVER EVER EVER.

Domingo

Gotta start with the mind games early, now that we're in the same division.

Kirk

Has anyone else noticed that the Bades potentially have the best 8 in the league?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

jagilki

The Bades are totay going to kick a ot of ass.

Kirk

Who do you think is under more pressure, the GM who lost in the final last season or the GM with the best 8 this season?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Mike Powers

Dude, the Blades are going to rape the rotting corpses of any pretenders that wander into their path this season.  You could say it will be a slaughter, but the type of pillaging that they have in store for the rest of the FBL deserves the creation of a new term.