News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Novac ended up a B, and he was unsigned from Croatia. Babic may be pretty decent

Steven

Tritch got to him first, I'll let that be. No need to extend this even longer. Thanks for the help guys! I appreciate it. I've been a little out of the loop in case that wasn't obvious.

T-Bonizzle

For the love of all that is holy why is Nerdstrom still on your team? Get rid of him!

Steven

I thought unprotecting him meant he would be gone but apparently nobody wanted a Flips player! He'll be gone soon. Just need to sign a replacement.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Steven on June 15, 2014, 10:24:32 AM
I thought unprotecting him meant he would be gone but apparently nobody wanted a Flips player! He'll be gone soon. Just need to sign a replacement.

Ian said last year it's only protecting from teh SUper league not a contract dump.

Cory

how Valinka is 2 grades higher than Zack Fields I protest!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

You gotta buy out the remainder of his contract that's all.

GM Franchise

Steven, get rid of Nerdstrom and get one of those other two guys (Dean or Bray).
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Tritch

sorry for the delay guys.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Tritch on June 15, 2014, 12:37:41 PM
sorry for the delay guys.

No reason to be sorry, dude.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Expensive contract for Babic but I think I've lost the right to spend time negotiating a contract.  :P One more signing and then I'll be able to lock in as well.

Cory

If ony Franchise dealt me Van Lowe.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on June 15, 2014, 02:23:28 PM
If ony Franchise dealt me Van Lowe.

Oh well. Too late now. I have a C and a PF signed through next season so I'll be fine.

Domingo

Doesn't look like he's going to give up on you, just won't resign.

GM Franchise

True which is good. At least I can plan ahead now knowing he won't sign.