News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Great job on the inside FBL Ian, it's this little things that make me enjoy it,  plus it filled my break at work.

And to all those that do editorials, good job on them all so far.

Jon

Quote from: Blade on June 16, 2014, 05:38:11 PM
Great job on the inside FBL Ian, it's this little things that make me enjoy it,  plus it filled my break at work.

And to all those that do editorials, good job on them all so far.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

Yeah, it all really adds something to the game. Especially for those of you like me that can barely remember the players on my own team, let alone every single player in the league.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Big ups to the head cheese!!

Jennifer

X just burned me haaaaaaard.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

Pancho, did you hear what Ollie had to say?

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 16, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

Healthy team who will win the title...

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 16, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

Kirk

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 16, 2014, 08:10:33 PM

Our team is like a toilet bowel skidmark, not quite shit, but shit when it all boils down to it...

That's just what every GM longs to hear at the start of a season. I must have spent 5 minutes laughing at that before I could think of a response. I don't know how Ian manages to give every coach such a distinct personality and come up with gems like that every week. It's why I love this game.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

jagilki

Don't ever change Nick Shaw, don't ever change.

Mike Powers

Just out of curiousity Kirk, who did I play out of position last season in Greenville?

Kirk

It was Hurtz and Olicha who were played out of their natural positions in Calgary. I know I can't polish a turd, put I can at least try to pour some sprinkles on it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

Tritch, I advise you to read the Colonials thread from the start of last season. It's probably better to try and make a trade rather than flog that horse.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

T-Bonizzle

Hondo

I think what Boner is trying to say is, Mullet is an F rated Center. He's really not going to help your situation all that much. May make it even worse actually.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Kirk

I can see why he did it, though. Everyone was making such a big fuss about him not having a center that he thought he had no choice. Sounds like people were taking the piss with the deals they were offering him as well.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Cory

Quote from: Kirk on June 18, 2014, 10:44:42 AM
I can see why he did it, though. Everyone was making such a big fuss about him not having a center that he thought he had no choice. Sounds like people were taking the piss with the deals they were offering him as well.

I wasnt one of them, but surly one of the deals HAD to be better than dropping a D+ at 5m (which he'll have to pay), rather than Wolfe being a D at 3.5 TO add a F rated player.

Learning curves though for Gooch.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE