News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on June 18, 2014, 05:02:54 PM
Ok yeah, I'll share some war stories....

Oh wait! Never really haD one

What about your time in Tempe?  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 18, 2014, 05:14:32 PM
What about your time in Tempe?  :D

For an expansion team wasn't bad, had more wins than losses when I left and didn't piss anyone off.

FXBlade

Only negative I've had us when I asked Domingo about scout reports last season

Strike

Quote from: Jon on June 18, 2014, 04:09:44 PM
Who hasn't? :O :O :O

I'll give Blade credit, he started that trend.

T-Bonizzle

Yes I meant it's a PR hit not a cap hit. 5 million PR hit for 3 seasons is huge in exchange for an F rated player...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Strike on June 18, 2014, 06:21:38 PM
I'll give Blade credit, he started that trend.

I'll give you credit. We might get to see Apollo in pimp gear again this season now that he and his party buddy Jimmy are back together. It'll be like season 6 all over again.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: Blade on June 18, 2014, 05:18:21 PM
For an expansion team wasn't bad, had more wins than losses when I left and didn't piss anyone off.

Hey, then you left for greener waters to a major market team. Same thing I did my first season

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ty on June 18, 2014, 06:32:04 PM
Hey, then you left for greener waters to a major market team. Same thing I did my first season

Are you referencing the Brother Leo Biology era Hollywood Stars?

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 18, 2014, 06:27:16 PM
I'll give you credit. We might get to see Apollo in pimp gear again this season now that he and his party buddy Jimmy are back together. It'll be like season 6 all over again.

If they play ball, then it just means the off-court antics are either going to make me laugh obnoxiously, probably piss off my coach into considering leaving and who knows what?

I haven't been this excited since Season 11.

GM Franchise

I would recommend reading through the first season in your team thread to get an idea about what could possibly happen with Street and Apollo.

T-Bonizzle

I tamed them by mid-season. It's not all bad.

GM Franchise

By tame them you mean the Church of Biology, right?

The TeeJ of Philly

I humbled a player, made him my personal servant (Wish I took advantage of that more), sent a player to his death, asked for his contract back, sat one of my best players then blamed him for it, pissed off my coach andddddd

yeah I'm still here somehow.

Kirk

The draft is at the end of the season, right?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Talon

Quote from: Kirk on June 18, 2014, 11:06:28 PM
The draft is at the end of the season, right?

Yessir, peeps just be gettin' dat scoutin' in early ya digg?

We gottsta be gettin' it in before we even know what we needz!

...translation:

Yeah, it just looks like a few of us are getting started early on the scouting process.  Personally, I like to scout before free agency begins so I know if there is a prospect I want, to deter me from going for a free agent.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016