News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

While reading Mike Powers' meltdown... and then Franchise offering his first year player-coach a jersey retirement...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Guys, a large part of this game is knowing when it's time to stand firm, and when it's time to just bend over and take it up the ass. Sometimes you have to do the latter.

Mike Powers

My ass has taken more of a pounding than Asa Akira.

Kirk

I've only been playing for one season and I don't fancy taking any more up the arse. It's not the way I want to play the game. If that means I bounce around teams until I find an owner brave enough to back me, then so be it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Talon

I say commit to your position, regardless of what it is.  If you make a guy your best buddy, have his back through out, if you tell a guy "this is how it is" don't follow up with "...well, we can maybe work around it since you're not gonna like me if I enforce what I said."

..but I'm not playing for rings and retirement banners, I'm playing with the hope of having fun and seeing how things play out win, lose, or firing.  Guess it goes with the mentality of "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Jon

Quote from: T-Brother on July 05, 2014, 07:59:36 AM
Guys, a large part of this game is knowing when it's time to stand firm, and when it's time to just bend over and take it up the ass. Sometimes you have to do the latter.

T-Bone is an expert at doing the latter.

Jon

Rob and Zeus...

You need to ask your coach a question once you finish your press questions or else your team thread won't be updated.

Rob

Yeah I figure that now. Why's that? Usually they'd just turn up after
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gates

I assume so that we skip the step of generic coach response after the press conferences and just go to the question that the GM will ask the coach after that generic response. Kind of saves Ian time in updating.

The TeeJ of Philly

I love guys who had mastered the art of reading body language and the art of reading minds.

rmzeus

Thanks Jon. Gm Franchise let me know.

Mike Powers

Quote from: rmzeus on July 05, 2014, 09:11:44 PM
Thanks Jon. Gm Franchise let me know.

Suuuure.  "Franchise" let you know.  Are you GM Zeus before or after you change your clothes in the phone booth?

:D

rmzeus

Had no idea I had an alter ego.

Mike Powers

Dude, you ARE the alter ego.....

Franchise by day, Zeus by night, 1 man, 2 FBL teams.  Has anyone ever seen you and James in the same place at the same time?  I rest my case.

Jon

Its sorta how like Mike Powers is the alter ego of TyTy.