News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to note when the SL teams are released you might see the odd name missing from Free Agency or an assigned team. Assume these players have left basketball or whatever.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Sorry for being so slow in my thread lately. Stuff and things, you know.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

Franchise lucking out with a decent leader in Shakers before free agency even starts. Try not to blow it up

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: Domingo on July 31, 2014, 11:20:05 AM
Franchise lucking out with a decent leader in Shakers before free agency even starts. Try not to blow it up

On an undeserved and hefty $17 million a season.

Talon

Quote from: JustinP on July 31, 2014, 01:21:20 PM
On an undeserved and hefty $17 million a season.

To be fair, he's been on an undeserved and hefty contract since I made him my first free agent signing in my rookie-GM year; it's just his thing at this point.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Justin

Quote from: Talon on July 31, 2014, 01:22:17 PM
To be fair, he's been on an undeserved and hefty contract since I made him my first free agent signing in my rookie-GM year; it's just his thing at this point.

Oh most definitely.  He's a name that Franchise needs to help build himself some credibility but I just don't like Shakers.  ;D

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on July 31, 2014, 02:25:08 PM
Oh most definitely.  He's a name that Franchise needs to help build himself some credibility but I just don't like Shakers.  ;D

Next I hop my owner tries to get in on The McDecision next.  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Oh, and Cory, you still mad over Van Lowe, bro? lol

Talon

Quote from: JustinP on July 31, 2014, 02:25:08 PM

Me either :)

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Flins.

On a random note, has anyone ever talked to Lenda Tena? Only just noticed the name, has to be a joke character with a name like that, though it is probably only the British folk that notice it.

The TeeJ of Philly

I intended to talk to him prior to me leaving but never got around to it. Seemed like a defnesive guy

T-Bonizzle

Jen did, and he asked for 10 bucks.

Flins.

Quote from: T-Brother on July 31, 2014, 04:18:57 PM
Jen did, and he asked for 10 bucks.

There we go then haha

Jennifer

Quote from: Flins. on July 31, 2014, 03:48:49 PM
On a random note, has anyone ever talked to Lenda Tena? Only just noticed the name, has to be a joke character with a name like that, though it is probably only the British folk that notice it.

he is basically ok but also wanted my tenners.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."