News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Pancho has no choice.  it's a punishment from the Big Brother game.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Kirk on August 06, 2014, 10:07:05 AM
Pancho, you are aware that you're not likely to win many games with a clown as your profile pic, right? I'm pretty sure Ian's feelings towards clowns are well known.

Guess it was T Bones way of making Ian punish my team instead of him.

Gates

Quote from: Black Death on August 06, 2014, 08:40:49 AM
What Jon  is saying it about to be all hunger games up in here real soon

With the new format, Free Agency won't be as hectic as it has been in years past, though...

Jon

Quote from: C.J. Gates on August 06, 2014, 11:38:59 AM
With the new format, Free Agency won't be as hectic as it has been in years past, though...

Or will it??????

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gates

Well, there won't be the rush to be the first to talk to X agent about Y player...

So...yes?

FXBlade

It depends how the system works

Does a green offer in thread with contract offer trump an orange PM offer?  Or will it sill be a free for all between the in contract discussions?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

It's not an immediate response. The idea is we all get to make an offer if we choose to future deal a request to sign. The player announces later which offer is taken.  Green to me looks like the player wants to know why he should play there as opposed to orange just cares about the money you're willing to throw out
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gates

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on August 06, 2014, 01:24:07 PM
It's not an immediate response. The idea is we all get to make an offer if we choose to future deal a request to sign. The player announces later which offer is taken.  Green to me looks like the player wants to know why he should play there as opposed to orange just cares about the money you're willing to throw out

Green you make a pitch to the agent about the player playing there, I believe. So yeah, basically why they would fit well in that system. Then you make an offer to the player in a PM to Ian.

Orange they just want the contract details (in a PM to Ian).

¿PapaPancho?

Fuck Tbone and this clown avatar 0-2!! I sorry Ian

Gates

Perfect week for the avatard!

Kirk

I'm confused about the colours. Does green mean they are more or less interested than orange?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jennifer

Green means that they want you to give them 'the sell' in thread.

I'm reading orange as 'okay I'll go there if the money's good', and green as 'well I want to hear what their plans are and where I'm fitting in'.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

I take it as green, they want to play for you or your team. They want to hear a pitch and an offer.

Orange, if no green team "wows" them, then they'll go where the $$ is.

Red, not even interested.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Hannibal

Quote from: Jon on August 07, 2014, 06:22:36 AM
I take it as green, they want to play for you or your team. They want to hear a pitch and an offer.

Orange, if no green team "wows" them, then they'll go where the $$ is.

Red, not even interested.

That's how I've been reading it, as well.

Rebel Child

So what does protecting one's team members from? I've been trying to figure that out..