News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gates

Quote from: GM Hannibal on August 14, 2014, 12:04:43 PM
Exactly. To be fair though in most sports management games dont you usually get to manage your picks for the upcoming draft as well as the one after? When I started I was allowed to trade my s17 pick for Konda, despite the fact that the s16 draft hadnt happened yet.

I think its always been you can trade picks for that season and the season after...when you came in, it was technically S16, so you could deal S17 picks. We're still in S16, which I think is where the uncertainty lies.

Jon

When Ian has a chance to update the FCD thread, I'm sure he'll let them know if the pick is untradeable or not.   

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

No 18 picks. Both deals have been removed and voided. Please only FD stuff that can be done.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hey guys with a pending house move, a trip abroad, a mates wedding and basically...well work. I am dipping in and out at the moment with FBL so if you can be patient that would be great.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

No General News this week folks...lets try and rally to make sure all the new folks are participating and know what they are doing.

Rob

But who makes sure we know what we're doing?
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Jimmy Gooch

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on August 20, 2014, 03:12:41 PM
No General News this week folks...lets try and rally to make sure all the new folks are participating and know what they are doing.

Guys, I'm sure this doesn't mean for established players to make horrid trade offers...already went through that earlier.

Helpful tips would be nice.

Rob

I'm always happy to answer any questions but I question whether I am the best person to ask anything FBL related.

Either way, PM me if you want tips. God knows I PMed Jen and Hondo (plus a few others) a lot when I joined and they were really helpful.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

I'm always available. 

Talon

Not sure I can help people post quicker, but if you have questions and want to ask someone who has never made the playoffs... fire away!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Gravedigger

Quote from: Rob on August 20, 2014, 03:43:59 PM
25 rebounds.

The 40 points and 6 blocks didn't hurt the team cause either...