News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

LMAO at the randomness of the non playoff team (lottery draft) Champaign literally wasnt drawn till way down the list despite their probability. Never seen that before! As for the 2nd round that was even more bizzare. Literally the top 4 teams with the best chances just kept falling and falling. Never had a draft like that before!

Will post results soon!!!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo

Papa's about to get spanked!  :P

Edit: We really need to stop meeting like this though.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on September 13, 2014, 07:43:16 AM
LMAO at the randomness of the non playoff team (lottery draft) Champaign literally wasnt drawn till way down the list despite their probability. Never seen that before! As for the 2nd round that was even more bizzare. Literally the top 4 teams with the best chances just kept falling and falling. Never had a draft like that before!

Fuck my life.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The draft order has been posted. As noted earlier teams who dont have GMs technically at the moment cannot future deal any moves...that includes the two expansion teams. But it does give you the chance to plan your scouting and potential future deals...without future dealing anything...apart from your scouting...lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on September 13, 2014, 07:43:16 AM

Hopefully this means one of my low picks is higher!

The TeeJ of Philly

Woooooo! Number two.

And franchise with a number one pick.....

Mike Powers

10?  I fell all the way to 10?!? 

Jumpin' fuckin' Jesus.....

Mike Powers

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 13, 2014, 08:02:21 AM
And franchise with a number one pick.....

Krazy is in Nashville, not Franchise....

Kirk

Bugger. My season just fell apart and I didn't even explode at anyone this time. Who's dick to I have to suck to get a few wins after the all-star game?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Justin

Quote from: Kirk on September 13, 2014, 08:22:32 AM
Bugger. My season just fell apart and I didn't even explode at anyone this time. Who's dick to I have to suck to get a few wins after the all-star game?

According to Anders van Lowe you take your pick between Hondo and myself.

GM Hannibal

Reno to the playoffs? EVERYONE TAKE A RIDE ON MY SUCK STICK! Not really, though, it's been a wonderfully competitive season and you've all carried yourself with utmost professionalism. Again, not really though.

Talon

Quote from: GM Hannibal on September 13, 2014, 08:50:04 AM
Reno to the playoffs? EVERYONE TAKE A RIDE ON MY SUCK STICK! Not really, though, it's been a wonderfully competitive season and you've all carried yourself with utmost professionalism. Again, not really though.

Glad you made it man!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Kirk

Quote from: GM Hannibal on September 13, 2014, 08:50:04 AM

Congratulations. A great start to your FBL career and some nice ideas during the season as well.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

J-Reb

Quote from: Kirk on September 13, 2014, 08:22:32 AM

Pancho volunteers as tribute.