News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

We still have 24 hours per each pick or else you forfeit pick, right?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Jennifer

Quote from: Jon on September 21, 2014, 08:26:09 AM
We still have 24 hours per each pick or else you forfeit pick, right?

I don't see why we should be in that kind of rush... Ian's still away.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Quote from: Jennifer on September 21, 2014, 09:09:02 AM
I don't see why we should be in that kind of rush... Ian's still away.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

So we can take as long as we want then? Ian made the rule for a reason.

Domingo

I doubt Jon is asking because he wants to rush through the draft.

As far as whether the rule is still there, I don't think it is posted anywhere. Its more a courtesy to the other players rule in my opinion, and while unwritten still enforced.

T-Bonizzle

Ian never said anything about it for this season, so let's just chill.

Jon

Quote from: Domingo on September 21, 2014, 09:31:43 AM
I doubt Jon is asking because he wants to rush through the draft.

As far as whether the rule is still there, I don't think it is posted anywhere. Its more a courtesy to the other players rule in my opinion, and while unwritten still enforced.

Exactly. Maybe as a group we decide on 36 hours or 48 hours. But we can't have this "unlimited" amount of time to pick.

Jennifer

Last time around people went MIA in the middle of the draft. I've yet to see anyone deliberately stall out making their pick more than 24 hours.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Gates

Justin

You cant do anything else for about two weeks anyways. Just relax and enjoy a break from the game.

T-Bonizzle

I intend to trade the pick so just waiting on the right offer...

Kirk

Didn't we have a similar discussion during the last draft. As far as I remember, there was nothing about a 24hr limit for that one.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on September 21, 2014, 10:42:35 AM
You cant do anything else for about two weeks anyways. Just relax and enjoy a break from the game.

We'll technically... It's not a break until the draft is over. :p

Justin

Quote from: Jon on September 21, 2014, 10:52:24 AM
We'll technically... It's not a break until the draft is over. :p

It is for you.  ;D