News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 24, 2014, 09:24:29 PM
To sum it up, I tried and all attempts at communication failed...

You shouldn't communicate unless gasoline is involved buddy.

Also, it's a bad trade because you traded a great young player, a solid player in Hughes and got a player who has had his development stunted because a trade TO Kentucky.

Advice: if someone ever is offering you a player that is consitently up for awards, there's a good reason they don't want them on their team.

GM Hannibal

That trape was so ugly and brutal that I'm pretty sure it was depicted on an episode of Special Victims Unit.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 24, 2014, 09:36:01 PM
You shouldn't communicate unless gasoline is involved buddy.

You keep forgetting I do have one thing I'm good at picking out as it relates to communicating: bad trades.  8)

Quote from: GM Hannibal on September 24, 2014, 09:39:06 PM
That trape was so ugly and brutal that I'm pretty sure it was depicted on an episode of Special Victims Unit.

^^^
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Lou Malone is a still a good player, really good player. And IMO Watson is a scoring first PG, which still doesn't fit what Kentucky is looking for. So I actually think Kentucky took a bit of a hit here. 

Much like I messed up by letting Marx go, Hondo just let his best defensive player leave. And Hughes is ok... but I think he's going to be an overpaid bench player.

Krazy could have traded Fredericks instead, but he can still use him as trade bait anyway or at worst, play him as 6th man. His 123 punch of Williams-Malone-Moore is pretty yummy IMO. If only Krazy could have talked his way into getting Crander into that deal instead of a pretty worthless 2nd Rounder next season.

Hondo got the more overall better deal... but I think Nashville improved the most in it.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Kirk

I've got a quick break between classes now. I'll make my picks in about 2 hours. If you have a trade for me, now's the time to let me know.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on September 24, 2014, 10:02:51 PM
I've got a quick break between classes now. I'll make my picks in about 2 hours. If you have a trade for me, now's the time to let me know.

TBone can breathe a sigh of relief now.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Fuck Tbone im the guy picking after him ...

T-Bonizzle

Soon you'll be able to remove Jon's foot from your ass.

Justin

Quote from: PapaPancho on September 24, 2014, 10:39:28 PM
Fuck Tbone im the guy picking after him ...

You're the Season 17 favorite already.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: JustinP on September 24, 2014, 11:10:33 PM
You're the Season 17 favorite already.

To win another bet with you ... always ;)

jagilki

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

If the guys not going to listen and then let him do things his way.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

...Can we forbid Hondo from trading with people until they're at least two to three seasons into this game?

Because really, the list of rookie victims keeps growing like something out of a horror flick. <_<

jagilki

Rookies are like Coaches to GM Hondo.

Expendable.