News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I don't think I've gotten a green PR ever.

EVER.

Kirk

Tall, Dark and Sampson is my favourite so far. Mine will all be shit.

Before I do mine, I just want to point out that 'Mai' in Chinese is pronounced like 'my' and means "to buy" or "to sell." I have two PR campaigns in mind for him and I just want to get that information out there so that they make sense.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

Get you set one guy to train in two different categories or do you have to have 3 guys for off season training?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on October 04, 2014, 08:24:48 AM
Get you set one guy to train in two different categories or do you have to have 3 guys for off season training?

You can have 1 guy train in 2 different categories, yes.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Kirk on October 04, 2014, 04:36:16 AM
How about 19 million, for 4 years but keep the PR where is is at 3million? The PR campaigns he was given in Montreal were counter-productive, but I think he'll see a much greater return on his PR campaigns during his time here without having to increase the money involved.

You liar! YOU LIED!!!!!!

Kirk

He didn't drop his demands so he can enjoy 4 million worth of shit PR for a season.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

Maybe agents will learn not to bother asking me for PR when they see how little they make from it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

The TeeJ of Philly

You didn't lie that way, I liked the PR.....I really liked it...so much I used it Season 14....

Kirk

Ah, I probably should have checked that. I was going to go with JC: bigger than Jesus. His PR for last season was red wasn't it?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

The TeeJ of Philly

it was red last year and his rookie year.

GM Franchise

Krazy, his name is Kayak East not Yoyo.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 04, 2014, 01:28:01 PM
Krazy, his name is Kayak East not Yoyo.

I got it off the list I might of missed read it. MY BAD

¿PapaPancho?

I really enjoyed TM: The Trademark

but the guy who came up with Tall Dark and Sampson must be a genius or something >_>;;

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on October 04, 2014, 03:00:42 PM
I really enjoyed TM: The Trademark

but the guy who came up with Tall Dark and Sampson must be a genius or something >_>;;

Yup. He's also the talent on a certain podcast that's getting edited tonight...maybe.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible