News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Metro

Quote from: Krazy on October 22, 2014, 08:49:33 PM
Bumming how low I am ranked.

Word is - you make a trade with him like you did Hondo you might move up a couple spots ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Kirk

Quote from: Krazy on October 22, 2014, 08:49:33 PM
Bumming how low I am ranked.

I figure new teams and new GMs will find themselves ranked low until people get an idea of what they are going to be like. You could be the next Dorling (team Dorling all the way) or the next Franchise and your team might not gel or might have friction with each other. If you keep a steady ship and keep on winning, you'll jump up the rankings.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Krazy

I have read some of your post to see how to handle some of the problems coming up. I know the expectations for me are just a winning season but I am aiming higher. Why? I like prove that what I did was right. Even if I am a new GM with low rankings my Billy Bean style will be money.

Mike Powers

Ahh, to be new and full of hopes and dreams. I remember those days.....

Rob

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 24, 2014, 05:35:22 PM
Ahh, to be new and full of hopes and dreams. I remember those days.....

Me too. Runner up to Eastern Conference first year and Eastern Champions the next.

It's gone downhill slightly since then.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Then you tried to trade me Chang, and it went to hell.

Domingo

Quote from: Krazy on October 24, 2014, 05:25:14 PM
I have read some of your post to see how to handle some of the problems coming up. I know the expectations for me are just a winning season but I am aiming higher. Why? I like prove that what I did was right. Even if I am a new GM with low rankings my Billy Bean style will be money.

You don't really need to win much, the expectation of your owner is to build the franchise which the moves you made have done. Now you just need to keep everyone happy and build on your top three players.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Domingo on October 24, 2014, 10:28:27 PM
You don't really need to win much, the expectation of your owner is to build the franchise which the moves you made have done. Now you just need to keep everyone happy and build on your top three players.

Listen to this man!

Krazy

True, I should listen.

GM Hannibal

So, considering that I'm fairly new here I'm going to ask... is a break like this normal, or is there something I don't know about happening? Do we know when we'll be underway again or should I be checking everyday just in case?

Gravedigger

I think Ian was moving so he didn't have time for FBL for a while. Not sure when it will get going again, but it will.

Mike Powers

Yeah Ian had a big move on his hands. Add to that the upcoming site move, I don't expect anything to get going for a while.

All in all its a good thing though. Gives everyone a chance to refresh their batteries, Ian most importantly.

T-Bonizzle

Ian is holding the FBL ransom unless we can produce....

ONE MILLION DOLLARS for him

O.O

Mike Powers

Wouldn't he want Euros?

Kirk

Why would he want Euros?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img