News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 05, 2015, 09:38:30 AM
How do I get somebody to scout a player?

I know "new" teams got a certain amount of scout reports for free, but not sure about gm's being new.

I think it's 1million a scout report and you send that request to Ian

Adam Wrong

So I'm checking my team and see I'm trading 2 players for 1 of the Colonials. When the season starts will I have to arrange a contract with that player?

Mike Powers

As of next season, Marques Ball will have 1 year remaining on his contract, at $9 million. He'll play for you on that deal, but if you want to keep him you need to negotiate a contract extension. Teams have exclusive negotiating on their players rights for the first half of the season. After the All Star break, any team can sign a player who is on a 1 year deal.

Also, if you haven't bookmarked the google doc spreadsheet, do so. It is "unofficial" (so double check contract figures before agreeing to any trades/deals!), but it's a lifesaver.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tD7cJcR2zIzCs2yagbtyEeA/htmlview

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on January 08, 2015, 03:45:32 PM
lets go Hondo

Or Ian, I don't think he's been on to autolock him just yet.

Cory

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on January 08, 2015, 05:34:07 PM
Or Ian, I don't think he's been on to autolock him just yet.

Hondos been on though, kinda mid-contract negotiation in his thread too...weird from Hondo

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

I'm trying to get some clarification on something, don't get your panties in a wad.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

But a wad is how I enjoy my panties.

Hondo

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 08, 2015, 09:24:09 PM
But a wad is how I enjoy my panties.

Kinda hard to wad a thong though....

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

It just makes it an appetizer, that's all.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to note folks its been changed a while but scouting any exsisting player is 500k from here on in. I will be enforcing that now...relationships suck!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

I'm 99% sure I already FCD'd Apollo's jersey retirement.

¿PapaPancho?

Reading everyone's predictions for that Eastern All Star Team ....

Adam Wrong

Where are the college free agents I can't see them.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors