News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

Pancho, I think those predictions were based on the assumption that you actually wanted to win the game.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Adam Wrong

Sorry to keep asking questions but looking at the future deals, am I right in seeing that my predecessor traded a B+ rated player and their first round pick for a 2nd round pick and a C rated player?

Jon

Quote from: Adam Wrong on January 11, 2015, 07:41:44 AM
Sorry to keep asking questions but looking at the future deals, am I right in seeing that my predecessor traded a B+ rated player and their first round pick for a 2nd round pick and a C rated player?

Yes. What happens is the GM jumps to a new team and takes along with him a few players.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

Wow... Zeus certainly left me a steaming sack to manage

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

Oh by the way A+ work Metro, I thought you handled that beautifully.

Kirk

I wasn't going to bother with adding colours to my protections, but I'm glad I did. I previewed the post to make sure the colours worked and realized that I'd submitted the form for the Greenville Bulldongs. Yablo Yabla would have approved of the name change, but I'd have had some tough questions to answer in my next press conference.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Captain Metro

Quote from: T-Mas on January 11, 2015, 09:02:04 AM
Oh by the way A+ work Metro, I thought you handled that beautifully.

Thanks.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Kirk on January 11, 2015, 12:32:28 AM
Pancho, I think those predictions were based on the assumption that you actually wanted to win the game.

Given my FBL playoff record clearly ive shown an ability to get to the big game but i just cant seem to win the darn thing. Why should the all star game be any different.

T-Bonizzle

How are we doing free agency this year Ian? Same as last year?

Gravedigger

If I have a guy who has a contract that ends this season, but I would like to resign him, do I protect him or list him as a free agent?

Captain Metro

Quote from: Gravedigger on January 11, 2015, 02:29:15 PM
If I have a guy who has a contract that ends this season, but I would like to resign him, do I protect him or list him as a free agent?

He's a free-agent, otherwise you'd be protecting someone who may not be on your team. It's the difference between extending and letting him hit FA.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

The TeeJ of Philly

Wait until you know whether you have him or not.

Gravedigger

That's how I thought it worked, but I wanted to be sure before I do my protections.